Preview Eddf - Mega Airport Frankfurt 2008 - Fs9

Rainer Duda

The Overland's Japanese airports are complemented by Urakawa's dynamic scenery, specifically designed for these airports. It adds ground vehicles (both static and dynamic) to a multitude of Overland's sceneries. It's a worthy addition that makes these airports that much more realistic. I don't know how many of Overland's airports you own, but I have to disagree that they're lacking in detail. They seem fairly detailed to me and are very easy on framerates.

I get no flickering in VHHH. If I were you, I'd check your settings and maybe tweak AA and AF.

Either way, I doubt we're going to see a payware VHHH or Japanese airports with readily available alternatives being around. Maybe for FSX, but as far as FS9 is concerned, those areas are probably spoken for.

I would check out this site if you would like to see VHHH for FS9 ...sign up and get voting..It might just happen sowhatsnext@imaginesim.com

The Overland's Japanese airports are complemented by Urakawa's dynamic scenery, specifically designed for these airports. It adds ground vehicles (both static and dynamic) to a multitude of Overland's sceneries. It's a worthy addition that makes these airports that much more realistic. I don't know how many of Overland's airports you own, but I have to disagree that they're lacking in detail. They seem fairly detailed to me and are very easy on framerates.

I get no flickering in VHHH. If I were you, I'd check your settings and maybe tweak AA and AF.

Either way, I doubt we're going to see a payware VHHH or Japanese airports with readily available alternatives being around. Maybe for FSX, but as far as FS9 is concerned, those areas are probably spoken for.

Indeed they're quite good on framerates. I own the series with Narita, Haneda and Kansai, I purcased Haneda by error as it said Tokyo International :P I confused it with Narita International :rolleyes: , Is not bad though just need some more detail. I purchased the static vehicles although no dynamic vehicles appear I later found out i needed the $110 dollars Japan scenery which I belive is simply too much. I would fly there more often if AES supported the airport, as I said I hate those briges hopefully AES will add it to its list.

The flickering on VHHH i've always had it on my previous computers as well, so I belive is a little error by me installing it. Imaginesim has consider to make VHHH if it gets enough votes, so I hope enough people vote for it, it sure will be much fun than KIAD! We dont need more Japanese Airports (if you read my first post I listed Tokyo as the few good sceneries in Asia), Overland is pretty good I just dislike the gates and it also needs a little upadate on Kansai regarding the new runway. And regarding the static vehicles once I feel wasting $110 dollars I'll order the huge Japan scenery and see how is it after that; hope it won't be a waste of money :)

I would check out this site if you would like to see VHHH for FS9 ...sign up and get voting..It might just happen sowhatsnext@imaginesim.com

I did voted already! thank you very much

Good day guys!

It surprises me that Aerosoft is charging an "update fee" for customers already having EDDF 2005. I think this update should have been made freely available, as the "before-after" screenshots don't show any spectacular changes in my opinion (the're merely small changes). I almost can't tell the difference...

Jon

• Developer
It surprises me that Aerosoft is charging an "update fee" for customers already having EDDF 2005. I think this update should have been made freely available, as the "before-after" screenshots don't show any spectacular changes in my opinion (the're merely small changes). I almost can't tell the difference...

Jon

Not all what you see on screens is what you get. So wait for a review and then make your desition of you need it or not.

Here the list of changes:

New objects added with help from Fraport AG:

• A380 Hangar
  • New park positions for the A380
  • Lufthansa Aviation Center
  • New Cargo-Park positions at the south end of the airport
  • New maintenance hangar at the former military section
  • New Civil Service Center
  • New power units for the simulation center
  • Danzas-Nippon-Express
  • More general purpose buildings
  • ASMR - Ground radar
  • Intercity Hotel
  • ASR8 South
  • New buildings of LSK Skychefs at the former Gateway Gardens Areal

Changed objects done according to Fraport AG information:

• Terminal 2 with two new A380 satellites und A380 Jetways at gates D3, E2, E5
  • Terminal D removed and new terminal C/D with A380 gates and connection building to terminal 1
  • New eastern section of terminal 1
  • Change of the offices and maintenance buildings close to terminal C
  • Change of the southern weather station
  • Changed AFCAD Files so the reflect the new AIP Charts
  • Complete change of full airport layout to show all locations where work is being done at this moment.

New AESLite Version by Oliver Pabst for the FS2004 Version with new car traffic on the A3, intersection A3/A5, A67. Also includes a new AESLite configuration tool and new interactive Apron traffic, which stops, when you cross there line while taxi and pushback.

new interactive Apron traffic, which stops, when you cross there line while taxi and pushback

Hah, so it's finally possible? Great, it has always driven my crazy to run over the ground vehicles at Fraport.

Thanks, Oliver! Another reason to buy MAF2008 and exchange it for MAF2005.

Best regards,

Rafal

Hah, so it's finally possible? Great, it has always driven my crazy to run over the ground vehicles at Fraport.

Thanks, Oliver! Another reason to buy MAF2008 and exchange it for MAF2005.

Best regards,

Rafal

Yeah that just convinced me to upgrade myself :D , but I'll wait till the new AES version comes out.

PS- Who has the best A380 on the market, and does anyone know if there are any new ones in development?

PS- Who has the best A380 on the market, and does anyone know if there are any new ones in development?

www.world-of-ai.com

Singapore Airlines have the A380

Regards

Jorn

I guess I should have been clearer. I meant who has the best commercial (flyable) A380 available or in development for FS9? I figured if I'm gonna upgrade I might as well make full use of those A380 gates.

I guess I should have been clearer. I meant who has the best commercial (flyable) A380 available or in development for FS9? I figured if I'm gonna upgrade I might as well make full use of those A380 gates.

Best model around by far is the Overland version but it has only a very basic panel with it.

I know Wilco has one out but i've yet to see or hear anything about it, so i don't know how good or bad it is.

It's funny I was just thinking the same thing. The terminal textures and night lighting do seem a bit sharper though. I was hoping Munich was the one to get redone first as it is not quite up to the current GAP team's standards.

I was thinking the same thing as well. Would love to see EDDM redone, that one actually needs it. Of course, I understand you have make EDDF for the handful of FSX users... :lol:

Am I blind, or you deleted the visitors on the terrace (10th screenshot)? Moreover, on 9th and 10th screenshot in Simmarket the visitors are missing... but on 26th screenshot they are present! How is it? Are they only in FSX version? This was really nice detail in EDDF 2005 ;)

• 2 weeks later...