Seahawk & Boxer

grimpeur

Hi

I want to know if on seahawk (and the Jayhawk) of the Seahawk & Boxer for fs2004 the winch function like on the Jayhawk of Coast Guard - To Serve and Protect.

Tanks

• 1 month later...

Hello,

I just made a post similiar to this under A-10 Warthog help but it affects my Seahawk too.

I've installed FS9 on my new laptop (running Vista Ultimate) and to my horror I found that the flight computer screens

on my Seahawk are black. They don't display anything. These are the three screens that appear when you open the extended center console.

The same location where the switch for the rotor fold is. The radio screen and the two flight computer screens are all black.

I'm pretty sure that there's nothing wrong with the files or the installation because I also own the A-10 Warthog from Aerosoft. It has similar TV and flight computer screens

which are also black when I load the aircraft.

I'm not sure what's going on here.

If anyone could help, I'd greatly appreciate it!!!

Thanks!!

Matt

Hello Shaun,

I'm sorry...I guess I was a little bit confusing. My laptop, where I'm having the problems, has the nVidia card and uses it and it's drivers. My old computer has no video card and that is the one with the Intel drivers.

I went to your link anyway and I figured I'd try to install the update for FS9. Of course, when I went to the downloads area Microsoft completely cleaned out the FS9 downloads and there are only FSX updates now. Luckily I finally found the update (9.1) after a few searches.

I'll let you know if it works or not, I'm also going to try to lower the resolution. I've seen issues before (with other people and their laptops) with stuff not appearing where it should on the screen because of a high resolution.

Matt

Hello again Shaun,

I installed the update and it now works!!!!!

Thank you so much!

The update is no longer on the flight sim insider downloads page because that's all FSX now

so if anyone else reading this needs the update I found it here.

Thanks again Shaun!!

Matt