Lppt Bridges

Hi

Bridges A 17, A 22 and A 23 don´t move to the front door of the aircraft. I didn´t test all the others but it seems to be a general problem. Is there anything I can do?

harpsi

• Developer

Hi,

as the jetways are of static (non turnable) type, the aircraft must be parked correct to get the jetway in move.

When you park the aircraft related to the FMT Guidance system or with F8 in the AES Menu, it should work.

Hi,

as the jetways are of static (non turnable) type, the aircraft must be parked correct to get the jetway in move.

When you park the aircraft related to the FMT Guidance system or with F8 in the AES Menu, it should work.

Ok. They are a little bit slow but they work now. :lol::lol::lol:

harpsi

Ok. They are a little bit slow but they work now. :lol::lol::lol:

harpsi

Hi harpsi,

Please stop playing with jetways, we hardly need your AFCAD ;);)

Iouri

Hi harpsi,

Please stop playing with jetways, we hardly need your AFCAD ;);)

Iouri

Ehehehe. I am playing with the jetways and testing the afcad file. I was sleeping during 4 hours only. :)

I have a big issue with A330 and F100. They want to backtrack on the runway and I want to force them to go to certain taxiways. I will be back to you when I solve the problem.

harpsi

Ehehehe. I am playing with the jetways and testing the afcad file. I was sleeping during 4 hours only. :)

I have a big issue with A330 and F100. They want to backtrack on the runway and I want to force them to go to certain taxiways. I will be back to you when I solve the problem.

harpsi

Have you tried this kind of solution (if I understand well the problem)?

post-8169-1210505667_thumb.jpg

Have you tried this kind of solution (if I understand well the problem)?

Yes. That´s exactly what I am trying. I am in the good way because F100 was turning back and now it doesn´t. I have to test it in the morning afetr the arrival of all A330 from South America. I can anyway send the file and maybe you and some more people can test it and give sugestions. Let me wait some moments.

harpsi

Yes. That´s exactly what I am trying. I am in the good way because F100 was turning back and now it doesn´t. I have to test it in the morning afetr the arrival of all A330 from South America. I can anyway send the file and maybe you and some more people can test it and give sugestions. Let me wait some moments.

harpsi

Good idea although we all may use different A330 models and solution may be slightly different from one user to another. My TAP AC's are from the WOAI pack and I'd be glad to give it a try.

Iouri

Good idea although we all may use different A330 models and solution may be slightly different from one user to another. My TAP AC's are from the WOAI pack and I'd be glad to give it a try.

Iouri

Yes. Maybe you can try with FS Painter A330 models to see what happens. I have fruit stand models for the TAP aircrafts. So, what I want is this:

- aircrafts landing on runway 03 vacate via S1, HN, or U5

- aircrafts landing on runway 21 vacate via S1, HS or P

- aircrafts landing on runway 35 vacate via U3 or T in the beginning of runway 17

Now, I will make a post on the scenery section and you can download the file from there. This needs just some adjustments and a lot of testing to see aircrafts behaviour. I will put the notes there.

harpsi

Yes. Maybe you can try with FS Painter A330 models to see what happens. I have fruit stand models for the TAP aircrafts. So, what I want is this:

- aircrafts landing on runway 03 vacate via S1, HN, or U5

- aircrafts landing on runway 21 vacate via S1, HS or P

- aircrafts landing on runway 35 vacate via U3 or T in the beginning of runway 17

Now, I will make a post on the scenery section and you can download the file from there. This needs just some adjustments and a lot of testing to see aircrafts behaviour. I will put the notes there.

harpsi

I have very good news. Now all the A330 are not turning backtrack anymore. Let´s see what happens in the south configuration.

harpsi

I have very good news. Now all the A330 are not turning backtrack anymore. Let´s see what happens in the south configuration.

harpsi

Go, harpsi, go!

Go, harpsi, go!

LOL :D True indeed, go Harpsi go. I'm patiently waiting on this afcad as well.

On a different note; how did you get the aircraft to stop backtracking? I am having that problem at one of the runways at Madrid and have since only used it for takeoffs because of this.

LOL :D True indeed, go Harpsi go. I'm patiently waiting on this afcad as well.

On a different note; how did you get the aircraft to stop backtracking? I am having that problem at one of the runways at Madrid and have since only used it for takeoffs because of this.

Hi

Very easy. You have for example runway 03 at Lisbon. You have exits P and after that HS. Then you have more 3 exits far away, named S1, HN and U5. Until here no problem. Now, you have a blue node where the two runways are crossing. If the aircraft passes P, then HS, and it finds a node on the crossing point, he will turn back because it is easier and closer to the aprons to turn back than to exit via S1, Hn or U5. You need to remove that node. The aircraft will not turn back and will go further to the first available exit.

harpsi