Some Canadian Airport Please

sac601

Myself a a few hundred Canadian purchased some of your airport like Heathrow and Frankfurt etc... We would love to see Canadian AIrport like Vancouver and Montreal for FS9. THere is no good sceneries for these most popular airports in Canada and North America. Don't waste your time and money on Toronto Pearson because there is a good freeware scenery out there.

SO please considered Vancouver and Montreal soon. Thank you for AES.

AL

Myself a a few hundred Canadian purchased some of your airport like Heathrow and Frankfurt etc... We would love to see Canadian AIrport like Vancouver and Montreal for FS9. THere is no good sceneries for these most popular airports in Canada and North America. Don't waste your time and money on Toronto Pearson because there is a good freeware scenery out there.

SO please considered Vancouver and Montreal soon. Thank you for AES.

AL

Yes, CYVR is needed badly.

• Aerosoft

I'll make a note of it, but currently there is nothing like that in our plans. The US/Canadian market is hard as getting boxed products in the shops can only be done under very difficult conditions made worse by the fact one Euro is now $1. 50 (and we do almost all development outside the USA)