German Landmarks X

sagamol

I have to appologize, but I installed FSX again after buying Acceleration and I now am trying to install German Landmarks X V2.1. everything went fine, except I am again missing the glider and ultralite fields. the only airports that installed are the reg airports and the heliports. please let me knmow what I'm doing wrong. I un-installed GL 3 times and re-installed but it is always the same...this happend to me before and I postet on here, but I dont seem to be able to find those post, telling me the answer to the problem...

thanks ,

Tom

Hello Tom,

You can look through your own profile to see the posts you made.

You could then find the post you need to look at.

thanks Shaun, i did that and i found my posts. i remember installing V2.0 and that did the trick, but i can't seem to locate that version. i re-installed V2.1 several times now, but only the heliports show up and the reg airports. no glider fields.....strange....

tom

thanks Shaun, i did that and i found my posts. i remember installing V2.0 and that did the trick, but i can't seem to locate that version. i re-installed V2.1 several times now, but only the heliports show up and the reg airports. no glider fields.....strange....

tom

post-11194-1209835095_thumb.jpg

Hi,

did you also send a email to me?

I mail you the bgl files!

End of summer we plan to release a update. I take care that everything will be updated again.