Love Aes-great Idea

I just want to say that, although I'm already married, I am absolutely in love with AES.

There are many programs that claim to raise the FS experience, but few really do it as much as AES. It definately increases the realism and fun of FS9.

Now it is as much fun to preparing for departure and arriving as it is flying.

Something that I would like to see is the loading carts full of baggage that will empty as you get closer to departure time. It's just a little thing, but would be a nice visual.

I enjoy FSX also, but really miss AES in it. I hope you can develop AES for FSX so I can start working on getting credits for it.

I'll go along with that Mike ;)

I was going to write it that way, but then I got to thinking that the actual airliners, scenery and airports (many of which are offered by Aerosoft) are also programs that, if done well, will effectively increase the experience.

AES definitely gives the "WOW!" experience to well made airports. I really enjoy it and always look forward to getting to an AES enabled airport (which I'm getting more and more of).

....I really enjoy it and always look forward to getting to an AES enabled airport (which I'm getting more and more of).

Oh, I'm way worser. I'm starting to not even want to go into an airport that doesn't have AES. That's why I keep whining about LAX getting it. I figure that as soon as they come out with KATL, I'll get that and then KJFK when those guys that are doing that one get it out in the frying pan. In the meantime, I'm probably going to add DEEEtroit and then maybe, Charlotte, Boston and Cin.................cinatti! That oughtta keep me outta the bars.........and out from behind them too. :)

Will KATL be AES enabled right away? I hope so. I will definately try for that one as soon as it comes out. I have Cincinatti and just bought Portland, which is a beautiful airport model and AES enabled.

Will KATL be AES enabled right away? I hope so. I will definately try for that one as soon as it comes out. I have Cincinatti and just bought Portland, which is a beautiful airport model and AES enabled.

I suppose I'm going to have to break down and get PDX too. I've got Seattle and San Francisco. There's a nice flight......in either direction, but landing in Seattle is really cool. Some of the best scenery I've seen. I did a replay once after a landing on 16C and docking with (yay!) AES just to see if i wasn't bringing my PSS 757 in with the nose too high (I wasn't) and spent most of the replay in chase mode. Wow. Boy, that scenery is just spectacular. And watching the whole AES thing unfold from beginning to end is just coolness at its coolest. Heh

What did you use to do the replay? I have never tried that but seems like it would be cool.

I have Seattle and San Francisco too, but my scenery in Seattle and northern California is mess up and I haven't figured how to fix it.

I have Megascenery Pacific Northwest and Northern California, but I had to install them manually because I use "D" drive for FS9 and it wouldn't install automatically unless it goes to the default drive. I also have FS Global 2008 installed and it may be some kind of issue with the way they are. I know if I can get it worked out, it should be impressive.

I have KCVG, KDTW, KEWR, KLGA, KMCI, KMSY from Imagine Simulations which all have AES (pretty sure).

KPDX is a beautiful airport and if you add AES and FlightScenery's Portland zone 2, it will take your breath away.

Dispite my problem with Seattle area, the airport is perfect and I love making a quick flight from KSEA to KPDX because the Portland scenery looks great and there is no cruise faze. Just takeoff, reach cruize altitude FL200, prepare for decent and approach and land, then watch AES kick into action. It's good practice, enjoyable and nice when there isn't a lot of time.

Bob: Drop me a PM. I may know the secret of the problem with your KSEA. I may not.

Also, I will tell you in detail how to replay a flight.

Mike

Hay Mike, I got my problem solved at KSEA by purchasing Ultimate Terrain FS9-USA package. Washington looks beautiful now. No more gray muck :D You gave me the idea when you said that you had it.

Thank you,

Bob

Hay Mike, I got my problem solved at KSEA by purchasing Ultimate Terrain FS9-USA package. Washington looks beautiful now. No more gray muck :D You gave me the idea when you said that you had it.

Thank you,

Bob

My wonderfulness is legendary. :rolleyes: