Activating Kbos

I have installed the FlyTampa KBOS freeware scenery, but I cannot activate AES for that airport. It doesn't even show up on my list of installed add-ons on my AES installer.

Please advise.

Thanks.

• 5 months later...
Are you sure, that you have also installed the KBOS update v2.1?

If you do have 2.1 installed, remove it. I put the update in, and I had issues like aircraft landing on water and taxiing through user aircraft. Quite humorous to see a 737 water skiing. You should be able to locate version 2, and it works fine with AES.

If you do have 2.1 installed, remove it.

Wow, what an advice! I just checked avsim - update 2.1 has 36.000+ downloads, and no-one mentioned the problems you have in the flytampa forum; I don't have them either.

• Developer
I'm just relaying what happened when I Installed it, you don't need to be such an A-Hole! :angry:

Sorry, but this words are not acceptable and I don't think that Marco is one :angry:

I have blocked you account for 1 day, so you can think about, how to find your words next time ;)