Available Parking Positions

I would apprechiate a tool/plugin/update for AES that displays available parking positions after landing. I use Radar Contact, so I don't get any assignment. Now if AES would only display those positions that are actually available, I could request a Follow Me and be sure that (using 90% AI traffic) I don't end up at a parking position that is no longer free.

Hi Nick, sounds like a great idea. What I do in the mean time is select my parking space and follow the follow me car to it and on arrival if the gate is already occupied I clear it by using the Traffic Zapper supplied in a registered copy of FSUIPC and is a single key press.

I also Zap some traffic if I find myself in a huge line of traffic waiting to take off, who said patience is a virtue ? :lol:

Hope this helps

Regards John

Hi Nick, sounds like a great idea. What I do in the mean time is select my parking space and follow the follow me car to it and on arrival if the gate is already occupied I clear it by using the Traffic Zapper supplied in a registered copy of FSUIPC and is a single key press.

I also Zap some traffic if I find myself in a huge line of traffic waiting to take off, who said patience is a virtue ? :lol:

Hope this helps

Regards John

I am a huge fan of the Zapper myself, it's fun to change the stock sound with something rediculous (I have a bunch of sound samples of the Monthy Python Flying Circus). It's a fair workaround, but I hate workarounds ;)