A320 Pic Vc Problem I Need Help!!!!!

matt1

Hi, I have just deceided to go back on the A320 Pilot in command and I have got the same problem that I had last time, which was I can't click on any VC buttons :angry: ! I've tried to download the FS9 patch on wilco pub and it dosn't work. Am i doing somthing wrong or what do I need to do? please reply A.S.A.P! thanks Matt

• 8 months later...

Hello Matt1,

Did you solve your problem with the clicking in the Virtual cockpit ?

I had this problem once in the middle of a flight, but everything came back to normal after I re-started FS 2004.

Best regards,

Philippe

Hi, I have just deceided to go back on the A320 Pilot in command and I have got the same problem that I had last time, which was I can't click on any VC buttons :angry: ! I've tried to download the FS9 patch on wilco pub and it dosn't work. Am i doing somthing wrong or what do I need to do? please reply A.S.A.P! thanks Matt

Sorry, cant help. Have just bought Wilco Vol 1 and am having all sorts of problems with ending the flight. It remains on and will not default back to the fsx main screen. I have vista. Any ideas ?

Velj

Sorry, cant help. Have just bought Wilco Vol 1 and am having all sorts of problems with ending the flight. It remains on and will not default back to the fsx main screen. I have vista. Any ideas ?

Velj

Hello Velj,

At some time, after running A320 PIC, when I tried to stop FS 2004, the FS menu or usual FS commands did not work for me. I had to kill the process “FS9.exe” in the “Processes tab” of the “Task Manager” (what you get with Ctrl+Alt+Suppr). Maybe you can do something similar.

Bests,

Philippe