Realsimgear GFC500

I just received the Realsimgear GFC500 and while some of the commands work, several do not. The help section of Realsimgear is...um...not helpful.

Has anyone had success is editing the command.ini file, so one can make all the buttons work?

Realsimgear does not show up as a controller in the option's menu, so all changes have to be made via this command.ini file.

The HDG command does not work nor the ALT SEL knob. none of the IAS VNAV or VS buttons work either.

Ok I got everything working except the ALT preselect knob. What key binding is used for increasing or decreasing the ALT preselect?

The GFC500 is keyed to these keys AP_ALT_VAR_INC AP_ALT_VAR_DEC 

I just tried setting ALT in the TBM930 and the GFC500 ALT SEL works fine.

So that leads me to believe that the CRJ900 is using a different event ID to set altitude.

Not the altimeter setting. The Altitude knob.

If I am level at 10,000 feet and ATC says "climb and maintain 20,000 feet, I would use the ALT knob on the mode control panel to set 20,000 feet.

What is the event ID used to increase or decrease Altitude pre-select?

• Aerosoft

You can use ASCRJ_FCP_ALT_SEL.

As you requested by private message, I have sent you the full list of Lvars used in the CRL.
All the ones pertaining to the autopilot start with "ASCRJ_FCP_"