Release: Madrid Barajas 2008

• Aerosoft

Madrid Barajas really needed a serious effort in FS and we are really glad to be able to announce the availability of Madrid Barajas 2008. Sim-Wings really done a superb job on this airport, even though this airport has all the things you would expect this day and age of a commercial scenery product it is good to see it also is still fast enough for any machine. The FSX version will be along soon and when you bought this version you will get the FSX one without charge. See these screenshots and more on the product page

madridbarajas_34.jpg

madridbarajas_48.jpg

madridbarajas_43.jpg

madridbarajas_21.jpg

It certenaly looks good, my main concern however would be the impact on the fps.

what do you guys think that the fps would be on:

3800 dual core

9600gt

2 gigs memory?

It certenaly looks good, my main concern however would be the impact on the fps.

3800 dual core

9600gt

2 gigs memory?

You should have good FPS

There is an error with the installer... so Aerosoft please check this and correct it ;-).

In the page where you put the folder of Flight Simulator is writted (in the spanish version):

Selecciona el directorio donde has instalado FSX. Para instalar......

And the installer is just for FS9 so that "FSX" should be "FS9".

Thanks ;-)

3800 dual core

9600gt

2 gigs memory?

I have a Q6600, 2GB Ram and a 8600GT

and my Fps is between 30-35 with the PMDG 747-400

so you should have a very good FPS

• 1 month later...