HC Bravo weird with X-Plane C90B

Hi there!

Normally I wouldn't bother people with things that might be not so difficult. Normally I am able to manage to solve things. I am good at programming and configuring complicated things, but I assume this was not the idea. Honeycomb wouldn't sale a product that a simple final-user could not set up quickly and easily. So I set up it with the 'default' configuration for GA, configured the analogue axis and hope everything go well.

Everything functioned as expected: well. Every button did what it was supposed to do. But there is a problem I wasn't able to diagnose and solve:

When the C90B starts, the MASTER WARNING and MASTER CAUTION signs are illuminated (actually the MASTER WARING flickers constantly). If I accept the MASTER WARNING every led in the HC Bravo turn off and won't light up again any more. Autopilot, Annunciators, Landing gear, every led stop working until I reload the aircraft.

Anyone has experienced this same behavior?

Anyone knows what's wrong? And how to solve it?

Thanks for reading and any advice you can provide!

Cheers!

• Aerosoft

What is the exact Configurator profile loaded and activated ?

If it is the default one as you said, it may not be appropriate for the C90B.

This addon may need to address a specific set of datarefs as you sure know.

These are known by the developer.