Please Trim the Bushes at the WADD airport aircraft parking area.

fredy wijaya

• Deputy Sheriffs

Are they still there if you use an empty Community folder? Addons there can cause conflicts even with DLC purchased through the Marketplace. One way to test for this is to rename the regular Community folder with an X or something else at the end of the name, create an empty Community folder, then run the sim and see if the problem persists. If not, it's something in your regular Community folder. If the problem persists, there's still a chance something else from the Marketplace is causing this but more likely a problem with the product. After the test, simply delete the empty Community folder and rename the old one by removing the X or whatever you added to the end of the name. Then, please let us know the results of this test. Thanks!

• Upvote 1

On 5/22/2023 at 9:18 AM, Herman said:

Are they still there if you use an empty Community folder? Addons there can cause conflicts even with DLC purchased through the Marketplace. One way to test for this is to rename the regular Community folder with an X or something else at the end of the name, create an empty Community folder, then run the sim and see if the problem persists. If not, it's something in your regular Community folder. If the problem persists, there's still a chance something else from the Marketplace is causing this but more likely a problem with the product. After the test, simply delete the empty Community folder and rename the old one by removing the X or whatever you added to the end of the name. Then, please let us know the results of this test. Thanks!

Hi, thank you for the reply.

i already try what you suggest, i rename my community folder & running my msfs.exe, then the msfs auto create new empty community folder.

after that, i check the wadd airport, and the bushes is still there.

• Thanks 1

I can confirm the same issue:

- Windows 11 x64 NL

- MSFS v1.32.7.0 (Windows Store version)

- All World Updates installed

- Aerosoft Airport Bali v.1.2.0.0 (Aerosoft One)

Probably caused by the latest World Update which also altered data at Indonesia.

Please login to display this image.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Okay, assuming this is on PC and not Cloud or Xbox, we'll report this to the developers.

But really we need to know the platform!

Hi Mathijs, I pointed out my specs above the screens... PC ;)

• 1 month later...
  • Administrator
11 hours ago, fredy wijaya said:

when will the update release in the in game marketplace =_=

PC platform

An update has been released on our site, but unfortunately, we are not told when the product will be updated on the marketplace once we've sent the files - It'll currently be awaiting approval from Microsoft.

• Upvote 1