Hello, I read the Aerosoft a320/321 Manual to set up my Thrust Master Hand stick and Throttle but the Throttle quadrant would simply not work. Its very sensitive and the reverse thrust wouldnt work and also the handsticks AP wouldnt switch on even though

Hello, I read the Aerosoft a320/321 Manual to set up my Thrust Master Hand stick and Throttle but the Throttle quadrant would simply not work. Its very sensitive and the reverse thrust wouldnt work and also the handsticks AP wouldnt switch on even though its enabled in settings same with the auto thrust i press nothing happens can you please help me i dont want to spend 250e for nothing (FSX) Steam edition because they sometimes work well sometimes they dont. 

Hello, I followed the instructions in the Aerosoft a320/321 Manual to configure my Thrust Master Hand stick and Throttle, however the Throttle quadrant just would not work. It's very sensitive, and the reverse thrust wouldn't work, and the AP on the handsticks wouldn't turn on even though it was enabled in settings, and when I press the auto thrust button, nothing happens. Could you please assist me? I don't want to spend 250 euros for nothing (FSX) Steam edition because they sometimes work well and sometimes don't. Another issue is that the throttle is so sensitive that when it is on CL (on the quadrant) in game, it is already on toga and reverse thrust will not operate. Oh, and the Quadrant is no longer fully functional. (better way)

• Aerosoft

Please post in the correct section.

This is the tutorial section.

The support section depends on the simulator in use.

FSX or P3D.

Just let me know and I will move your post and try to assist.

• Aerosoft

Actually I didn't realize those two post were linked.

Thank for noticing.

Omar I have replied your other post with a method to follow.