Twin Otter binding for fuel selector

has anyone got the binding for the fuel selector switch (norm,both aft, both fwd) in the twin otter?
I tried everything I can imagine (using spad.next) and I remember I got it to work some time ago, but cant get it to work anymore now. I am having trouble finding the right variable to write in the interior.xml lvar to bvar translation. I think it was "DHC6_FUEL_CONFIG"...

Or maybe anybody knows another way to bind this switch? Any help much appreciated. thanks !

I may be remembering this wrong, but I think read once that thos were controlled by Bvars, so until recently could not be accessed with Spad, but Axis and Ohs could.  Until recently that is, as I think new Spad versions support BVars, but I haven't flown the Twotter in months.  I may have a play this week if I have time.

you can access bvars with spad.next with lvar to bvar translations in the interior.xml file. I did this with the stby fuelboost pumps and bleed air, works fine, but can not get the fuel selector to work anyway. no event/variable seems to be the right one

thats exactly the file I found about a year ago that helped me understand the logic behind the translations. I just had to re write it for spad.next LVARs. Sadly, this did not do the trick with the fuel selector until today. I recently got back to flying the twin otter thats why I wanted to try again

• Upvote 1

also from the manual:
"This means that one tank can supply both engines. In the event of an engine failure, the good engine can be supplied with fuel from the tank of the failed engine."
Now I would like to have the ability to select which tank feeds the engines with button bindings but am at a loss here :) I know I could just leave it on "norm" and never care about it but thats not how we nerds work lol

its located in
community/aerosoft-aircraft-twin-otter/SimObjects/Airplanes/AS_Aircraft_DHC6_Common/ModelBehaviourDefs

• Thanks 1