Latest Version

dresoccer4

haven't flown MSFS in a while so wanted to check I have the latest version of the CRJ. Was last update June 2021? Has there been any updates since then I should download?

Cheers

I forget when the last update was, but it was way more recent than June 2021. 

I think mid-last year, so you're definitely on an outdated version. Update your CRJ.

3 minutes ago, amahran said:

I forget when the last update was, but it was way more recent than June 2021. 

I think mid-last year, so you're definitely on an outdated version. Update your CRJ.

ah sorry, typo. I mean June 2022. i tried looking in the official CRJ Changelog forum and don't see any update since June 2022. and the link they provided to the changelog is broken

• 4 months later...

You've got the latest version.   But change is on the way.   An Aerosoft rep promised an update within a few days nearly a month ago.   He was never heard from again.

Another Aerosoft rep then came by yesterday, told us a wonderful update will be released whenever they feel that they want to release it and then locked the thread.   

Remain patient! 

• Thanks 3

An update was promised "in the coming days".  That means any time after that day.  It does not mean soon. 

It was the developer Hans, not so much just an Aerosoft representative, who locked the thread.  He also did not say they would release it "whenever they want to release it".  What Hans said was "The update will be released when we (PM, myself and the testing team) think that it's ready for release."  That is very different from "whenever they want".  

1. The update has to be finished. 

2. I am sure there will be/is some kind of beta period.

3. Probably updates to the update due to discoveries during beta etc. 

4. A release candidate will go out to the beta team.

5. If all goes well the RC will get released.  If not, changes, beta, new RC etc. until a release is made.  

Now, I know you know all that and that you know what Hans said and that you know what you posted above is not what was conveyed.  It is fact childish posts filled with lies and misleading information like yours that caused the other thread to be closed.  So, Hans did not close it, the rampant childishness (being nice here) did. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Crabby said:

An update was promised "in the coming days".  That means any time after that day.  It does not mean soon. 

It was the developer Hans, not so much just an Aerosoft representative, who locked the thread.  He also did not say they would release it "whenever they want to release it".  What Hans said was "The update will be released when we (PM, myself and the testing team) think that it's ready for release."  That is very different from "whenever they want".  

1. The update has to be finished. 

2. I am sure there will be/is some kind of beta period.

3. Probably updates to the update due to discoveries during beta etc. 

4. A release candidate will go out to the beta team.

5. If all goes well the RC will get released.  If not, changes, beta, new RC etc. until a release is made.  

Now, I know you know all that and that you know what Hans said and that you know what you posted above is not what was conveyed.  It is fact childish posts filled with lies and misleading information like yours that caused the other thread to be closed.  So, Hans did not close it, the rampant childishness (being nice here) did. 

Regarding childishness... Something about pot calling kettle something something...

If you say there will be news in the coming days, you don't go dark for 3 weeks after. And "ready when it is ready" might be acceptable for a full release, not for an update for a broken product, long promised and way, way waaaaay overdue. But it appears you have some lower standards. RIP CRJ.

• Upvote 4

2 hours ago, CRJay said:

But it appears you have some lower standards.

No, I have a higher IQ, understand how things work better, and of course more patience and maturity.  I do not need instant gratification.  

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

• 1 month later...
  • Administrator
15 hours ago, KoBboyz said:

Hi,

I have this version of CRJ 1.0.18.0.

Is it the last ?

Thanks

Hi,

This is indeed the latest version. A new update is in development.

• Like 1