A320 options

nachoc25

Hi!

I own the A320/321 pack for FSX and I'd like to ask you if there's any option to change the A320 setup.

I mean: I fly for a Virtual Airline (Iberia VA) and the Iberia's 320 setup is for 177 seats. If I'm not wrong, the Fuel Planner only has the 150 seats option. It's not a big issue because I usually load less than 150pax, but I've been given a flight where I have to load 154pax.

So I'd like to know if it's possible to change that. I always have the option of loading more cargo as if it were the pax+baggage weight.

Thanks!!

BTW: there's any 320Neo option for the FSX??

• Deputy Sheriffs

There is no Neo for FSX. You can change seating/load/Fuel manually in the aircraft.cfg, but check that you do not exceed the MTOW. All chnages are done on your own risk and are not supported.

The settings in the Fuel Planner can not be changed.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, mopperle said:

There is no Neo for FSX. You can change seating/load/Fuel manually in the aircraft.cfg, but check that you do not exceed the MTOW. All chnages are done on your own risk and are not supported.

The settings in the Fuel Planner can not be changed.

Thanks for your answer, Otto. As the Fuel Planner can't be changed, I will load the pax weight as cargo, so the Takeoff weight is the closer to the total load.

Cheers!