EBAW Floating people.

Festijn

Hi,

I bought EBAW today.

When exploring the airport I noticed a bunch of floating people above the main building.

Is this a general bug?

Thx

Festijn

Please login to display this image.

I see them also. I logged a ticket at Aerosoft #14800 and empty community folder they are not there so it's a trial & error between my 1.8TB of out sim addons. It's still an issue Aerosoft must find & solve. It's not up to use to put in all the work.
There must be some code, common library that makes those people, some animated, appear.
They mentioned to disable GSX Pro but I don't own or use that addon. 

It's none of the other Aerosoft airports, non of Burning Blue Designs, none of South Oack inc birds and other addons, non of a-puf-we-love-vfr-region1, 2 & 3, not a-mamudesign-marinas; a-mamudesign-powerlines, a-mamudesign-projectlifts, a-mamudesign-solarfarms or any other global world impacting addons like global traffic, airports enhancement addons... If I do find the culprit I'll post it on VR Flight Sim Guy Discord https://discord.gg/xPMrfRKJmw where I'm a moderator and I'll post it also in VR Pilot Meta page https://www.facebook.com/groups/msfs2020virtualreality/

• Thanks 1

Hi,

Are you aware there is a poly missing on the terminal building. Can see through it.  Shows in the preview movie, and still present in the final product i'm told:

Marcel

Sven,

I do have excactly the same problem with Aerosoft LWSK Skopje. Unfortunately I have not (yet ) received any response from Aerosoft…… Do you have any idea what may cause this problem. I donot have this issue with any of my other airports (incl Aerosoft).

Many thanks,

Peter Hougardy

• Deputy Sheriffs
25 minutes ago, hougardy said:

Sven,

I do have excactly the same problem with Aerosoft LWSK Skopje. Unfortunately I have not (yet ) received any response from Aerosoft…… Do you have any idea what may cause this problem. I donot have this issue with any of my other airports (incl Aerosoft).

Many thanks,

Peter Hougardy

Please do not hijack others topic with a different product. Open your own topic and describe, which problem you exactly have.

• Deputy Sheriffs
On 3/27/2023 at 11:14 AM, mgr said:

Hi,

Are you aware there is a poly missing on the terminal building. Can see through it.  Shows in the preview movie, and still present in the final product i'm told:

Marcel

Please do not hijack others topic with a different issue. Open your own topic.