Throttle 2 doesn't register during calibration

Using a Honeycomb Bravo, and having throttles 1 & 2 set to axes in MSFS 2020, when attempting to calibrate the CRJ 900 throttles with the EFB, throttle 1 shows raw data.  Throttle 2 does not, however throttle 2 shows it's working in USB properties and in MSFS.

What steps must I take to fix this?

Also, the manual states that flight plans go in C:\Users<name>\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft Flight Simulator\Packages\Official\Steam\aerosoft-crj-900-1000\work (for Steam)
This directory does not exist.  What exists is: C:\Users<name>\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft Flight Simulator\Packages\Official\Steam\aerosoft-crj-900-1000\Work_Defaults

This is not the same so I'm wondering if putting flight plan files there will work, or if they need to be put someplace else.

Thank you for your time.

Found one the issues: I'm a moron. 
I had it set to 1-100 throttle when I thought I didn't set it for that.

Still would like to know if the flight plan dir is correct.

53 minutes ago, Syrinx said:

Also, the manual states that flight plans go in C:\Users<name>\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft Flight Simulator\Packages\Official\Steam\aerosoft-crj-900-1000\work (for Steam)
This directory does not exist.  What exists is: C:\Users<name>\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft Flight Simulator\Packages\Official\Steam\aerosoft-crj-900-1000\Work_Defaults

This is not the same so I'm wondering if putting flight plan files there will work, or if they need to be put someplace else.

Thank you for your time.

I don't readily have access to my Simbrief Export tool to double check, but shouldn't it be Packages/Community instead of Packages/Official?  Try looking there.