E-Jets 175 0.9.2-rev1 but 0.9.4 released?

GEK_the_Reaper

So everything went smooth installing and updating the 175 up to version 0.9.2-rev1.

I think 2 or 3 days ago (more or less), I saw Version 0.9.4 offered by A1 and I installed it as all previous updates also....BUT,,,I noticed that A1 still lists 0.9.2 as installed. In the cockpit of the E175 the old version is also shown...so appearently something went wrong!

• Deputy Sheriffs

Just updated to 0.9.5 rev2, and it is shown in AO as 0.9.5 rev2. So give it a try.

Please login to display this image.

• Upvote 1

@mopperle it is not showing anything on my end.

You might have another installation since mine does not show the BETA signs either.

UPDATE: I removed the AddOn and in the library the option experimental version (Experimenteller Zweig) came up. This wasn't there on the initial installation. Now version 0.9.5-rev2 got installed.

Maybe you guys could add an option to change the installation of any addons to Release / Beta / Exp as it was possible with the former App.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/12/2023 at 4:52 AM, GEK_the_Reaper said:

UPDATE: I removed the AddOn and in the library the option experimental version (Experimenteller Zweig) came up. This wasn't there on the initial installation. Now version 0.9.5-rev2 got installed.

Maybe you guys could add an option to change the installation of any addons to Release / Beta / Exp as it was possible with the former App.

I second that. I bought the plane recently via Aerosoft and had a lot of frustrating moments.

- Documentation and information is well hidden, unless you look for it in Aerosoft One.  I don't use download apps unless I have to, I found the info on Avsim.

- On Aerosoft One, if you click on support and go to the forums, you find a forum section for airplanes that contains the Twotter etc, but not the E-Jets.

- It is great to have the roadmap, but when I discovered that I got a 2 months old version installed, I wondered what went wrong. Avsim helped, but why does the roadmap not tell you what the last stable version is?

- After getting help on Avsim, I got informed about the experimental branch. But it took another search to find in this thread why I don't have the option available.

- I also struggled a lot with throttle axis assignments, but that was reasonably well documented and caused by me using FSUIPC7.

I know this is early access, but I had never so much trouble to find enough information to just get the airplane set up. I still have to start the engines. Please improve how information is presented to users. In my view, there should be a documentation folder in the airplane's community folder with a set of links to all relevant sources.

Peter