EBBR airport traffic showing with sliders 0

avduarri01

Hello,

In the MSFS options, Traffic tab, putting the airport vehicles traffic to 0 has no effect, the animated traffic still appears.

How can I remove the animated traffic?

Thank you

• Developer

I assume you're referring to the custom traffic driving around the terminals? Those are placed with scripts and are not influenced by the animated traffic setting as that setting only applies to default traffic.
The scripts are stored in this folder, ".../aerosoft-airport-ebbr-brussels/Scenarii" so if you want you can disable them by renaming the folder from "Scenarii" to "Scenarii-off". To re-enable the scripts change the folder name back to "Scenerii"
You can also open the folder and disable the scripts (.spb files) individually in a similar way. Keep in mind that this is not something that has been tested and can in the worst case lead to instability on your system, proceed at your own risk.

• Upvote 1

Hi,

The side effect I have encountered so far after disabling those files is that at the gates area, the animated service doors where from time to time used to appear an animated vehicle (now disabled) have disappeared, they are like wide open and you can see "inside" and it is weird because you can see the other side of the terminal.

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/8/2023 at 8:51 PM, Jo Erlend said:

I assume you're referring to the custom traffic driving around the terminals? Those are placed with scripts and are not influenced by the animated traffic setting as that setting only applies to default traffic.
The scripts are stored in this folder, ".../aerosoft-airport-ebbr-brussels/Scenarii" so if you want you can disable them by renaming the folder from "Scenarii" to "Scenarii-off". To re-enable the scripts change the folder name back to "Scenerii"
You can also open the folder and disable the scripts (.spb files) individually in a similar way. Keep in mind that this is not something that has been tested and can in the worst case lead to instability on your system, proceed at your own risk.

Maybe far fetched idea, yet is it not possible to make a option tool, like we had for the FSX/P3D sceneries? 

An option to configure the scenery like Berlin Brandenburg would be very welcome. Personally I just want the outside to look good, and can easily do without interiors and moving people if need be. 

On 3/10/2023 at 6:30 PM, avduarri01 said:

Hi,

The side effect I have encountered so far after disabling those files is that at the gates area, the animated service doors where from time to time used to appear an animated vehicle (now disabled) have disappeared, they are like wide open and you can see "inside" and it is weird because you can see the other side of the terminal.

I had a go of it but instead of renaming the entire folder I renamed the files to end with .off except for 

• EBBR_GarageDoor_Terminal_B_001.spb
  • EBBR_HangarDoor_001.spb
  • EBBR_HangarDoor_002.spb

I have no side effects and my frames improved a lot.

• Developer
On 3/27/2023 at 12:01 PM, mgr said:

Maybe far fetched idea, yet is it not possible to make a option tool, like we had for the FSX/P3D sceneries? 

Hi, I'll keep this in mind for the next update and see if this is something that can be implemented.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

• Herman locked this topic