Help, P3D broken after installing Aerosoft add-ons!

Kalnon

Hi, earlier today I purchased and installed the Aerosoft Airbus 318/319 (P3Dv5 version) package as well as Antarctica X (P3Dv5 version) and now when I try to open P3Dv5 it never loads to the main menu screen.  When I click to open P3D I can see the P3D splash screen come up but then it just disappears and crashes.  I tried uninstalling the add-ons and P3D still won't run.  I decided to try adding P3D folders to my antivirus exceptions/allow lists but that didn't help either however it was then that I did notice that Malwarebytes has blocked an Aerosoft website address, here are the log details if it helps:

Malwarebytes
www.malwarebytes.com

-Log Details-
Protection Event Date: 2/17/23
Protection Event Time: 10:55 AM
Log File: f0504c78-aee3-11ed-aba9-000000000000.json

-Software Information-
Version: 4.5.21.231
Components Version: 1.0.1890
Update Package Version: 1.0.65797
License: Premium

-System Information-
CPU: x64
File System: NTFS
User: System

-Blocked Website Details-
Malicious Website: 1
, C:\Users\Admin\Documents\Aerosoft\ASUpdater\ASUpdater.exe, Blocked, -1, -1, 0.0.0, , 

-Website Data-
Category: Trojan
Domain: update.aerosoft.com.dedi2593.your-server.de
IP Address: 78.47.8.81
Port: 80
Type: Outbound
File: C:\Users\Admin\Documents\Aerosoft\ASUpdater\ASUpdater.exe

(end)

I'm not sure if that has something to do with the issue or not.  I would greatly appreciate any help or suggestions anyone can provide, I'm really stuck here, I can't use P3D at all now, thank you.