Precision Flight Controls Throttle Quadrant

After the "Sheriff" advised I didn't post in the correct spot before, I am now posting this in Hardware where her recommended.....although my issue is not with my hardware but rather the CRJ software.  My Precision Flight Controls Throttle Quadrant works with all other airplanes in MSFS....BUT not the CRJ 500/700/900.  I went to page 2 in the EFB for the CRJ as instructed on the forum to configure my PFC quadrant to the CRJ, but the axis were not "seen" by the EFB utility.   Anyone else have this issue?  Again, all other aircraft in MSFS see my controller just fine, i.e., all throttle axis' are mapped in FSUIPC correctly in MSFS and have worked fine since I installed MSFS 2 years ago, but the CRJ is not working.

ASUS ROG Maximus XIII w/32g DDR4 3600 memory, Intel I9 10900, EVGA RTX 3090, Windows 10 Professional 10.0.19405

• Deputy Sheriffs

Well, you wrote in your other post that you have the same problem with the PMDG. So it is not correct to say :

7 hours ago, N987PL said:

works with all other airplanes in MSFS....BUT not the CRJ 500/700/900

Therefore again, I suggest to ask the vendor/manufacturer of your hardware what to do. And the Aerosoft support does not have every hardware around to test it.

Although your problem is not related to hardware sold by Aerosoft and not only related to the CRJ, I leave this topic open. Maybe somebody else got your hardware/software combination and can help.

• Aerosoft

You need to assign the throttle axes THROTTLE 1 AXIS and THROTTLE 2 AXIS.

Do NOT use THROTTLE 1 AXIS (0 TO100%) and
THROTTLE 2 AXIS (0 TO100%) 

otherwise the EFB of the CRJ won't see it.

Also make sure FSUIPC isn't intefering

as it isn't needed at all with the CRJ.

• Upvote 1

Flaps on the jets do not work properly I've tried reinstalling the drivers and no luck could it be that the unit is defective ?

• Aerosoft
1 hour ago, bkfyr said:

Flaps on the jets do not work properly I've tried reinstalling the drivers and no luck could it be that the unit is defective ?

Hi,

What unit, please ?

A Precision Flight Control one ?

• 4 weeks later...
  • Aerosoft
On 2/5/2023 at 12:10 PM, SimWare said:

You need to assign the throttle axes THROTTLE 1 AXIS and THROTTLE 2 AXIS.

Do NOT use THROTTLE 1 AXIS (0 TO100%) and
THROTTLE 2 AXIS (0 TO100%) 

otherwise the EFB of the CRJ won't see it.

Also make sure FSUIPC isn't intefering

as it isn't needed at all with the CRJ.

Also, don't use the EFB in undocked mode.
If you do so, and set the mouse focus on the undocked window, it won't get the hardware inputs as those are sent to the main simulator window only

and it will look like the hardware isn't recognized.

• Upvote 1

• Tom unpinned this topic