DHC-6 Extended dual engine failure problem

Kalnon

I recently bought the DHC-6 Extended and I'm having a major issue with it.  I will be flying along in cruise, everything seems to be working normally when suddenly both engines will fail at the same time and they won't restart.  This has happened to me multiple times now yet there are a couple flights I did where this didn't happen and I made it to my destination just fine.  Am I doing something wrong or is this some other kind of issue?  This is a new plane for me and I'm still reading learning the checklists and reading the manual so maybe I'm missing something?  I would really appreciate any help, thanks.

12 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

That sounds like fuel. Are you sure you got enough in the correct tanks?

The fuel was almost full in every tank.  Checking and adjusting fuel and payload is always one of the first things I do when I load a flight.  It's a good question though, it's always possible someone forgets to load fuel.