When ATC really wants you to be precise on your altitude

I think you are missing the selected altitude being set down to single feet instead of hundreds. It is set to 8094 in this case. Should not happen. One to add to the list.

But please, just jump straight to blaming the user some more.

• Upvote 1

CRJay, I've asked you before, but it would be very nice if you could write a list of issues you think should be corrected on the CRJ. Personally, except the LNAV problems, I wish they would fix the AGL, so that it does not function when the airplane stands still on the ground, and it would be great if they could add takeoff configuration warnings for trim.

On 1/31/2023 at 11:54 PM, mikkel said:

CRJay, I've asked you before, but it would be very nice if you could write a list of issues you think should be corrected on the CRJ. 

I have no desire to spend any time writing up such a list, most of the issues have already been posted at one point or another and are supposedly on a list somewhere for the dev.

• Upvote 2

Too bad, would be interesting to see what you would have put on such a list. And it would be a bit more constructive and inspirering to read, than just endless negativity about the product. It could perhaps even affect development and communication in a more positive direction...