If you have any questions about the paintkit...

Would it be possible to also get a basic model of the fuselage and engines (just the cowlings)? Having the tail is handy, but I think a lot of us like to paint everything in 3D (be it Blender or Substance).

vor 3 Minuten schrieb James Rob:

Just like the P3D version can we add text onto the main fuselage? For example a registration or does it have to be done via that AS_A333_EXT_LIVERY.dds file? 

Hi James!

You have both choices. Either you use the decal from the AS_A333_EXT_LIVERY.PSD which lets you set the registration of course only in the decal area, or you make the decal fully transparent inside the registration area and paint the registration directly into the base material texture sheet (_TAIL_A.PSD).

• Like 1

On 2/2/2023 at 6:41 PM, Mathijs Kok said:

Sorry, will not happen, even the basic shape is something we spend a lot of time on getting right and it would be too easy to copy that.

That’s rather unfortunate… although there is still a way to import it in Blender and clean it up myself.

• 3 weeks later...

Greetings! I've just been through the Aerosoft A330 paintkit PDF and on page 25 (the end of the document), It explains that theirs a Blender File which allows for you to apply the tail UV to test it. I can't seem to find it. Thanks in advance!

On 3/17/2023 at 10:30 AM, Mathijs Kok said:

I greatly appreciate it. Being a Blender modeller myself, I must say that the typology and simplicity. Also, Quick Question. I emailed the Aerosoft Marketing Team twice, I don't want to rush it but I'm not entirely sure If it's an issue on my side or it might be cough up in the spam inbox. Cheers for the support!

• Thanks 1