Thanks for the new soundset - and a couple of questions!

Firstly may I extend huge thanks for the vastly improved sounds.  For many years, the Twin Otter Extended was my absolute favourite aircraft in FSX, and I few it for many hundreds of enjoyable hours.  The original sounds for the MSFS version were a real immersion killer, so the Twin Otter team are to be congratulated on recognising an issue, and taking steps (evidently quite difficult ones!) to correct this.

Having been around Twin Otters quite extensively as an airport fire fighter many years ago, and having had the opportunity to fly on them at that time, I would maintain that the authentic full power 'throb' of the Twin Otter PT6's has only been successfully replicated by Vance Dylan / Sonic Solutions in his Twin Otter sounds.  But that is an FSX soundset of course, so its rather a moot point.  Added to which, these things are all a matter of opinion, and everyone's is different.  My opinion is that the new soundset you at AS have developed, is very very good.

I have a couple of questions that I wonder if I could ask.  Firstly, the cockpit windows appear very dark, and I wonder if this is intentional or some form of limitation?  Its a small point I would add, but nevertheless I hope I am permitted to ask about it, as a paying customer.

Secondly, I did a search and found that another forum member has already questioned the overly tail 'down' stance the the model takes.  I would agree entirely in this regard, and I was glad to see this member had posted a set of revised contact points that other users may benefit from.  The issue is that I can't for the life of me find the Aerosoft Twin Otter's 'flight_model.cfg' files!  They don't appear in the location this forum user mentioned:-

"Those wanting the stance just head to aerosoft-aircraft-twin-otter\SimObjects\Airplanes

Open FLIGHT_MODEL.cfg and modify the entry from ;gear as of below

;Gear             1       2      3     4  5     6   7    8     9    10 11 12 13 14 15 16
point.0 = 1,   13.00,  0.00, -6.65, 1500, 0, 1.12, 60, 0.78, 1.80, 0.60, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 3 ; Wheel front
point.1 = 1,   -2.25, -5.95, -6.63, 3000, 1, 1.28, 0, 0.7, 2.30, 0.60, 0, 0, 2, 0, 0, 1 ; Wheel rear left
point.2 = 1,   -2.25,  5.95, -6.63, 3000, 2, 1.28, 0, 0.7, 2.30, 0.60, 0, 0, 3, 0, 0, 1 ; Wheel rear right"

I saw some mention online that they may be encrypted, or hidden outside of developer mode?  I wonder if I could trouble you for a little assistance in locating them?  Any assistance greatly apprecidated.

Thank you again for the work on the sounds.  I know I'm going to enjoy countless hours with the Twin Otter in MSFS.

Thanks.

Al.