Twin Otter and TDS GTN 750?

JackSwyr

Hello, I did a search here and didn't find any results.  I'm not good at searching.

I'm thinking about buying the Twin Otter for MSFS but before I do I was curious if it can incorporate the TDS GTN 750.

Thank you.

• 3 months later...
  • Deputy Sheriffs
10 minutes ago, Marcel Sacdesel said:

Hello maybe its time now to  upgrade the Otter with th GTN750 ? Aerosoft can take our money but dont have any time for listen community ? Please put  GTN750 inside ....

When you bought the Twotter, there was a clear productdescription and nowhere was written or even promised elsewhere that one day it will get a GTN750 integration

• Upvote 2

11 hours ago, mopperle said:

When you bought the Twotter, there was a clear productdescription and nowhere was written or even promised elsewhere that one day it will get a GTN750 integration

With this kind of response and behavior you shouldn't complain that people are getting your products for free from pirate sites.... Be lazy to the point of not wanting to set up this kind of system when a very large part of the community and of your clientele the request is close to disrespect

• Aerosoft

It is disrespectful (lazy) if we do not do what you want? I did check our support server, emails and forums. Your 'very large part of the community' seems to comprise around five people. 

As Mopperle wrote, we sold you a product and never promised anything. 

As you seem to suggest piracy is a way to get our products I am taking the liberty of blocking you from this forum.