Mega Airport London Heathrow - no winter textures (P3Dv5.3)

Markito

Hi everyone,

I'd like to know if there are any winter textures for MA London Heathrow Professional in its current version 2.00. Should that be the case how are these activated? I have ORBX EU England installed and activated as well. 

Thank you in advance for your kind help.

Best regards,

Marco

• Deputy Sheriffs

The forum is generally peer-to-peer assistance. So unless a user knows the answer, responses aren't likely. For a product with this little activity, I suggest you contact formal customer support using the link at the top of this page (the envelope icon labeled "Support & Updates").

• Deputy Sheriffs

You're quite welcome. When you learn the answer, if you would, please post it here to share with the community.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone,

I hope this message finds you well. As promised, here are some updated information regarding my post. Sorry for not having replied earlier...

I have reached out to the Aerosoft support team. Winter textures are currently not available for the MA London Heathrow Professional version, but have been - and now quoting - "noted as a feature request in their collaboration tool for the developers. If and/or when this might be updated is solely dependent on them".

I hope this could be interesting for those who would also like to see this feature in this scenery software.

Best regards and happy flights,
Marco