Unable to download purchase from Flightsim to

William Fritz

On 1/20/2023 I purchased the CRJ 550/700 through Flightsim to.  I received the receipt and serial number via email.  I entered the serial number using the ENTER PRODUCT KEY.  After a few moments the purchase appeared under Other Products and contained the message "These are products you have purchased but are currently unavailable to install using Aerosoft One.  However, you can still download and install them manually  using the Aerosoft Online Shop.".

Please login to display this image.

When I log in to the online shop, there is nothing listed in orders or instant downloads.  I then tried to go through the purchase process and enter the serial number in the redeem voucher box.  It fails with the message "Voucher could not be found or is no longer valid".

I greatly appreciate any help any of you can provide.

The instructions are for disabling Windows Defender.  My download isn't being blocked.  The download is not available.  The yellow box claims that I have not purchased any instant downloads yet.  But, as you can plainly see, the first screenshot shows that I have purchased the product through Flightsim TO.

• Aerosoft

I think Flightsim.to might have set something incorrectly and we will contact them on Monday. 

To avoid having you wait for what you paid for, do an order on our webshop, select 'press' as payment option and send the order number to mathijs.kok@aerosoft.com. I will then clear that order for you (of course without charge)

Hello,

I am having the same exact problem and just purchased it throught FlightSim.TO

Any way I can do the same thing with you, Mr. Kok. I have proof of purchase.

4 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

I think Flightsim.to might have set something incorrectly and we will contact them on Monday. 

To avoid having you wait for what you paid for, do an order on our webshop, select 'press' as payment option and send the order number to mathijs.kok@aerosoft.com. I will then clear that order for you (of course without charge)

I am having the same problem. Reached out to FlightSim.To last night for support and they said to contact yall. Any chance we can talk about this via email?

• Aerosoft
9 hours ago, Alec Brown said:

I am having the same problem. Reached out to FlightSim.To last night for support and they said to contact yall. Any chance we can talk about this via email?

I have cleared your order. Sorry for the mishap.

• Deputy Sheriffs
44 minutes ago, William Fritz said:

Mr. Kok,

I am afraid my emails are not reaching you.  Is there some other way to send you the order number?

what exactly is not working and which email adress did you use?

• Deputy Sheriffs

Asking because of this:

2 hours ago, William Fritz said:

Mr. Kok,

I am afraid my emails are not reaching you.  Is there some other way to send you the order number?

• Deputy Sheriffs

DO NOT "submit the order number here" Instead, we ask to you to be patient and wait for Mr. Kok to clear the order, which he has to do personally on the "back end" of the store system. I offer the same advice for others with this issue. He works hard here, but does deserve some time to himself too. And another glass of wine, or is it beer these days?

• Like 2

I'm glad you have solved the Flightsim.to issue but I still can't download the CRJ that I've paid for.  I placed a press order as Mr. Kok requested and emailed him the order number TWICE.  It is still listed in my orders as unprocessed.  I still have no instant download available. So my issue is still unresolved going into the third day of trying to get it fixed.  I'm very disappointed in this how this has transpired.  I placed to tickets with the help desk with no response.  On the forum I've heard from 4 different people from Aerosoft and still no resolution.  I see where Alec Brown added to this topic and his problem was fixed promptly,  I don't understand why nothing has been done to fix my issue.

So your activated CRJ Bundle from FlightSim.to in Aerosoft One is still appearing in "Other Products" and not in "Microsoft Flight Simulator (Steam) > Available Add-ons"?

Please check again and if it is still not showing correctly, send me your Aerosoft One log file via Direct-Message here in the forum (do not post your Aerosoft One log file in public).

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.