Fixing CFMU flight plan validation in pfpx

The problem here I am trying solve is here 

Please login to display this image.

I have been also using @SharkyRAD Restrictions and Directs 2213, route being built in PFPX by pressing find only, I tried to add LIRSU AUTO NOMBO to make sure these are in the route (which they are) but I didn't seem to get anywhere with it...

I tried to change some of the DCT segments to get rid of some of these errors but I can't seem to be doing a good job at it;

(FPL-THY2323-IN
-A320/M-SDE2E3FGHIJ1RWXYZ/HB1
-EGSS1705
-N0482F310 CLN M84 KONAN UL607 REMBA DCT LIRSU DCT NONKO DCT
 VIBOM DCT NOMBO DCT RIDAR DCT RADIZ DCT NEMEK DCT SOLGU DCT
 OSLUD DCT MEDUX UM867 KOGAT DCT DISOR UL608 FSK UN128 LMO UN127
 RIKSO
-LTBJ0257
-PBN/A1B1C1D1O1S2 NAV/RNP2 DAT/V DOF/230110 REG/GEZUS SEL/EPHK
 CODE/40666C ORGN/EDDFEZYX PER/C)

I've been looking at this thread here which has been very helpful but for the DCT segments and the PROF205 ones, I just don't understand what's going on with it - 

Thanks

As per this website, PROF205 is error that you are off the mandatory routing.

https://contentzone.eurocontrol.int/fpl/errorsearch.aspx

If you are looking for EGSS to LTBJ route, may I suggest the following (it seems to be fine):

(FPL-4XICB-IN
-B744/H-SDFGHIJ3J5RUWXY/SD1
-EGSS2050
-N0485F350 CLN M84 KONAN UL607 REMBA DCT LIRSU DCT NONKO DCT
 VIBOM DCT NOMBO DCT RIDAR DCT LATLO DCT OBEDI DCT MAGAM DCT
 ROLBA DCT AGLIB DCT VABEK UL603 OLOTA DCT RUGAS UN128 RIKSO
-LTBJ0258 LTBA
-PBN/A1B1C1D1L1O1S2 DAT/1FANSP DOF/230110 REG/4XICB
 EET/EBUR0015 EDUU0034 LOVV0109 LJLA0120 LDZO0126 LQSB0133
 LYBA0151 LWSS0206 LGGG0216 LTBB0246
 SEL/ESMR CODE/738C05 RVR/200 OPR/ICL ORGN/KDENXLDS
 RMK/TCAS EQUIPPED
-E/0410)

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Fatman said:

As per this website, PROF205 is error that you are off the mandatory routing.

https://contentzone.eurocontrol.int/fpl/errorsearch.aspx

If you are looking for EGSS to LTBJ route, may I suggest the following (it seems to be fine):

(FPL-4XICB-IN
-B744/H-SDFGHIJ3J5RUWXY/SD1
-EGSS2050
-N0485F350 CLN M84 KONAN UL607 REMBA DCT LIRSU DCT NONKO DCT
 VIBOM DCT NOMBO DCT RIDAR DCT LATLO DCT OBEDI DCT MAGAM DCT
 ROLBA DCT AGLIB DCT VABEK UL603 OLOTA DCT RUGAS UN128 RIKSO
-LTBJ0258 LTBA
-PBN/A1B1C1D1L1O1S2 DAT/1FANSP DOF/230110 REG/4XICB
 EET/EBUR0015 EDUU0034 LOVV0109 LJLA0120 LDZO0126 LQSB0133
 LYBA0151 LWSS0206 LGGG0216 LTBB0246
 SEL/ESMR CODE/738C05 RVR/200 OPR/ICL ORGN/KDENXLDS
 RMK/TCAS EQUIPPED
-E/0410)

Thanks, this was just a test route I was trying to fix - what was the steps you took to fix this routing ? 

Was there certain steps you took in PFPX to make this work? Thanks

Glad that it is fine. My approach is very manual.

I always plan my routing (and then use finder feature to check if the software comes up with an alternative routing.

That means that I try to take a benefit of winds (or to avoid them) and following shortest route possible. It is trial error process. When certain fixes don't work, I try to search for another route, using fixes without any limitations (I have to say that Germany, France, Switzerland are possibly to hardest countries). Central and Eastern Europe seems more relaxed.

When my OFP has no yellow notifications, then I am happy.

@Bulent98

Some of the errors returned by IFPS are obvious such as a direct is too long, others require reference to the RAD document available EuroControl

Retrieve the 'RAD Consolidated Version' PDF for the current AIRAC cycle and reference the error code returned ED2279 and ED3905 ( drop the alphabetic suffix ) in your example and modify your route to suit.

7 hours ago, srcooke said:

@Bulent98

Some of the errors returned by IFPS are obvious such as a direct is too long, others require reference to the RAD document available EuroControl

Retrieve the 'RAD Consolidated Version' PDF for the current AIRAC cycle and reference the error code returned ED2279 and ED3905 ( drop the alphabetic suffix ) in your example and modify your route to suit.

Right getting there, 

So in this instance 

(FPL-GEUYM-IN
-A320/M-SDE3FGIJ1KRWXY/SB1
-EGLL1545
-N0482F360 MAXIT Y803 MID L612 BOGNA UL612 RESMI UN491 MELKO
 UM606 BLM
-LSZH0100
-PBN/A1B1D1O1S2 NAV/RNVD1E2A1 RNP2 DOF/230111 REG/GEUYM
 SEL/BQAD CODE/406532 ORGN/EGLLBAWH PER/C)

I get this error

So then I take a look at the RAD restrictions and I can see this under LF4011 - What would 'fix' be in this case ? 

EDIT: I have already done fixes to this route using the method you told me, but I can't seem to get around this error I am getting

LF4011 says that traffic departing the London South Group to LSZH has a flight level cap of not above 295 except via (DIK, KONAN, REDFA)

Setting the FL at 290 the route will pass validation, however you may find an alternative route allowing a higher level.

(FPL-GEUUO-IS
-EGLL1625
-N0405F370 DET L6 DVR UL9 KONAN UL607 KOK M150 KOMOB DCT SUTAL
 UN852 GTQ UT27 BLM
-LSZH0110 EDNY
-PBN/A1B1D1O1S2 NAV/RNVD1E2A1 RNP2 DOF/230111 REG/GEUUO
 EET/EBUR0016 EDUU0041 LFFF0041 LFEE0053 EDGG0100 LSAS0100
 SEL/BDEH CODE/400A0E RVR/75 OPR/BAW ORGN/EGLLBAWH
 PER/C
 RMK/LAHSO NOT AUTHORISED
-E/0202)

You may need to override the capping level automatically set in the route section.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, srcooke said:

LF4011 says that traffic departing the London South Group to LSZH has a flight level cap of not above 295 except via (DIK, KONAN, REDFA)

Setting the FL at 290 the route will pass validation, however you may find an alternative route allowing a higher level.

(FPL-GEUUO-IS
-EGLL1625
-N0405F370 DET L6 DVR UL9 KONAN UL607 KOK M150 KOMOB DCT SUTAL
 UN852 GTQ UT27 BLM
-LSZH0110 EDNY
-PBN/A1B1D1O1S2 NAV/RNVD1E2A1 RNP2 DOF/230111 REG/GEUUO
 EET/EBUR0016 EDUU0041 LFFF0041 LFEE0053 EDGG0100 LSAS0100
 SEL/BDEH CODE/400A0E RVR/75 OPR/BAW ORGN/EGLLBAWH
 PER/C
 RMK/LAHSO NOT AUTHORISED
-E/0202)

You may need to override the capping level automatically set in the route section.

Spot on - thank you so much, any tips suggestions you may have with all your past experience with PFPX when route building etc? I bought PFPX 2-3 days ago, used to use simbrief but had enough with flight plans with errors 

There are so many options it will take a little while to explore the capabilities.

The advanced route finder will help immensely where you can set exclude criteria or route via chosen points.

You can activate restricted airspaces via the map where you require routing around these, David ( Sharky ) has set timers on some of these. Defined directs however will still be used if auto-routing.

Whilst David has provided an immense number of directs aiding Free Route Airspace it is impossible to define all permutations. You can add your own directs to the user database to help on your common routes.

Regarding RAD restrictions, read carefully what it is telling you.

• Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, srcooke said:

There are so many options it will take a little while to explore the capabilities.

The advanced route finder will help immensely where you can set exclude criteria or route via chosen points.

You can activate restricted airspaces via the map where you require routing around these, David ( Sharky ) has set timers on some of these. Defined directs however will still be used if auto-routing.

Whilst David has provided an immense number of directs aiding Free Route Airspace it is impossible to define all permutations. You can add your own directs to the user database to help on your common routes.

Regarding RAD restrictions, read carefully what it is telling you.

Awesome, thank you :) 

• 1 month later...

If an error occours in IFPUV enter one error waypoint in the 'Permanently prohibitet Airways, Waypoints....' section and try again. If an error occours again enter the next error waypoint etc. Also play around with your STD (Scheduled Departure Time). Autorouting avoids particullar Time-closed Routes/Waypoints/Airspaces based on your STD even if at the time of the closure your are not at said Route/Waypoint/Airspace. This helps getting the route build a little bit faster through Europe

7 hours ago, Mr.Eurocup said:

If an error occours in IFPUV enter one error waypoint in the 'Permanently prohibitet Airways, Waypoints....' section

I would use the advanced route planner rather the permanent exclusion in settings, you can then add/remove entries with the route planner open.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy & Terms of Use