Combined Honeycomb Alpha and Bravo Profile

Is there a way to have a combined file containing both both Alpha and Bravo profiles created using the Honeycomb configurator?  Does there need to be?

When creating a profile using the Honeycomb Configurator, it initially prompts for either the Alpha Yoke or the Bravo Throttle.  I created a specific profile for the Bravo Throttle, named "Plane 1 Bravo," and activated the profile.  I also created an Alpha Yoke profile for the same aircraft and named it "Plane 1 Alpha."  Upon saving the profile it the becomes the active profile.  Both profiles show up un the "AFC__Bridge/honeycomb_profiles" directory.  Since each profile is unique to the device and only one profile is active at one time, it seems I can only have either the Alpha or the Bravo preferences active at a given time.

I haven't seen any discussion on this particular topic.  Is there a way to merge the two profiles so that both preferences are active?  Is there another solution to achieve the same results? 

Cheers,

• Aerosoft

Hi,

When you activate two profiles for different devices,

both profiles are activated.

See  the tutorial below. 

It depicts the setup of both the Alpha and the Bravo for the PMDG B737 for P3D du the system is the same

for any simulator and aircraft: 

Best regards.

I was able to resolve my problem last night prior to seeing your reply, SimWare..  It seems that my profiles were not be being copied into the "AFC_Bridge_win_x64" directory.  Once I cleared that up, the profiles were working as desired.

Thanks for replying.  I am considering this issue as closed.