Problem with CRJ1000 on takeoff

@Himbi realy man? You compare an outside footage of an CRJ with my videocapture and say it's not correct? Do you have any ideas how heavy the plane was and to which speeds it rotated?

Just for your information: your video shows NSW off ground exactly at 0:55 and MAW off ground at exactly 0:57 -> which for those who know a bit of math are exactly 2 sec.

In my Video you see the nose rising at 01:29 and looks like at 01:32 MAW leaves the ground -> which are again 3 sec.

To conclude: the CRJ in your video realy pops up in the sky like 1 sec earlyer then the SIMULATED CRJ.

Just add the effect of the SIM and it's wind behaviour and the sensitivities of the controls and you will have it sky rocketing.

I have nothing else to add here regarding the TO behaviour.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

@GEK_the_Reaper What the heck are you arguing about anyway? You start with a non-sensical accusation that if he is at MTOW he must be over MZFW, which you have no way of knowing unless you know how he loaded the aircraft. The CRJ1000 fits nearly 9000kg of fuel, meaning you can be at or near MTOW while your ZFW is only ~32500kg. Then Himbi shows you his load on the tablet, all within limits and clearly below MZFW and you still keep arguing. 

On a side note, just because I'm curious... Why take off with PACKS switched OFF? Or continuous ignition on while it is CAVOK, no icing conditions etc? And the FLEX takeoff was also nicely shown to be non-functional in your video.

• Like 1

@CRJay would you please skip the emotions and closely READ all the topic?

vor 2 Minuten schrieb CRJay:

What the heck are you arguing about anyway? You start with a non-sensical accusation that if he is at MTOW he must be over MZFW,

This was not an accusation but rather a guess based on the fact that he stated the DOT to be outside the chart.

vor 4 Minuten schrieb CRJay:

Then Himbi shows you his load on the tablet, all within limits and clearly below MZFW and you still keep arguing. 

Jesus man....he loaded the plane EXACTLY with the values I provided him JUST before hes answer with the screenshot ;) -> PLEASE READ the entire topic.

vor 6 Minuten schrieb CRJay:

On a side note, just because I'm curious... Why take off with PACKS switched OFF? Or continuous ignition on while it is CAVOK, no icing conditions etc? And the FLEX takeoff was also nicely shown to be non-functional in your video.

As I said in the post with the video: PLEASE do not judge OTHER stuff than the TO.

Thank you!

• Like 1

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

@Himbi I do not see the stated nose pop off issue in the TO itself. Please feel free to open another topic for the Weight and balance issue.