Professional Flight Planner X program not responding

My Professional Flight Planner X program cannot start after updating the navigation data of pfpx_2213.exe, and when I open PFPX, it prompts that the program is not responding. May I ask how to solve it, I tried uninstalling the program and reinstalling it, but it was not satisfied. I also tried to reinstall the navigation data and VC_redist.x86.VC_redist.x64, but it was still unsatisfactory.

Please login to display this image.

3 hours ago, srcooke said:

您安装了哪个 vcredist 版本?

尝试断开 PC 与互联网的连接,然后启动 PFPX。

I installed the 2015-2022 version of vcredist. After trying to disconnect from the Internet, it cannot be opened normally, and it is still in an unresponsive state.

I want to ask if there is a way to completely uninstall PFPX, because I have uninstalled and reinstalled several times without prompting me to enter the serial number. I think this is not a complete uninstall.

8 minutes ago, WEI BEN said:

I want to ask if there is a way to completely uninstall PFPX, because I have uninstalled and reinstalled several times without prompting me to enter the serial number. I think this is not a complete uninstall.

Sent you a PM

1 hour ago, srcooke said:

给你发了私信

I tried your method, and it is true that the program will not be unresponsive when it is opened, but after a while, or switching the interface and clicking the button, the program will still be in an unresponsive state. Not sure what caused it.

Hello, administrators, I found a problem, the PFPX program can run normally on the main monitor of the computer, and it can still run normally when it is switched to the secondary monitor, but if the PFPX program is exited on the secondary monitor, Then the program will be in an unresponsive state when it is opened again. Is there a solution to this?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy & Terms of Use