MK studios Lissabon LPPT not installed correctly

Hans Kampman

I am not able to install MKStudios Lisbon P3dv4-V1034 correctly. After installation the taxiways cross each other and there is grass on the platforms and taxiways. I downloaded the file from my Aerosoft account again but that did not make any difference. Please help.

Regards Hans

• Deputy Sheriffs
On 1/3/2023 at 11:39 AM, Hans Kampman said:

P3D V4.5 HF3. I'am installing outside P3D. Maybe that is the problem?

No, this is no problem. Do you use Orbx software?

And in general, showing a screenshot (attaching a jpg file to your post) of what you see is always helpfull.

Just now, Hans Kampman said:

I do use ORBX software. I downloaded the scenery from my Aerosoft account, installed it and this is the result. The parkings and gate numbers are not correct too.

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Show me the according screenshot from Orbx Central looking like this, with the open dropdownlist

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello

I am experiencing the same problems as Hans with the Lisbon scenery from MK-studios. Simulator is also P3D v4.5.

When location is Lisbon and starting location is selected gates do not refer to gates at the airport. If you try to start from some of these gates you will be starting inside terminal buildings.  Taxiway T is visible as old RWY 17/35 with RWY markings.

I have tried suggested solutions in this topic but problem still exists. 

Rgds

Yngvar Stensen

Are we going to get an answer form the developer or is P3D not interesting anymore and is all of their attention going to FS2020? LPPT is also available at ORBX but I don't like to pay 2 times for the same scenery and not having the guarantee thet it will install as it should.