My Traffic X

StewartSky

All your questions can and will be answered at the official website and forum. STB is up to version 3 now and no it is not a free update, you can buy STB at many places, even here at AS.

http://en.shop.aeros...ht%20Simulation

As long as you have a flight plan loaded in FSX, Version 3 of STB will automatically enter you to the departure and arrival boards as applicable, I think it even works to some extent without a plan.

See www.supertrafficboard.com for full details of the product.

Ok but what if you want to do circuits in a cessna and do few touch and go's or just have a fly around and land at the same airport, how would you put this in the gps or in the schedule??

Thanks

Brendon

Hi Shaun

I see what you mean by 'that wouldn't be a scheduled flight' but in real life if you had a schedule at a GA airport or airfield this would be in the schedule or at least on a sign out sheet like at a local flying school that I go to where when you go flying you sign out and then sign back in when you get back (I'm not sure if this is done worldwide) and you write what your doing (eg. 'Circuits') and the point is that this would be cool so I was wondering if you can write 'circuits' or maybe even 'check list' (like the GA aircraft says), anyway can this be done??

Thanks

Brendon

• 2 weeks later...