LZIB Bratislava kein ILS vorhanden

Ich kann im Simulator  für den Flughafen kein ILS auswählen. Die Anflugprozeduren für 22 und 31 sind vorhanden. Gestern gekauft. Der Flughafen ist somit für mich nicht nutzbar. Wann ist hier mit einem Fix zu rechnen?

17 hours ago, Sualk1712 said:

Ich kann im Simulator  für den Flughafen kein ILS auswählen. Die Anflugprozeduren für 22 und 31 sind vorhanden. Gestern gekauft. Der Flughafen ist somit für mich nicht nutzbar. Wann ist hier mit einem Fix zu rechnen?

Good afternoon "Sualk1712".

I am the author of the Bratislava project, my name is Pavel. I was surprised by your post.
ILS to LZIB operates on both runways.
ILS RWY 31 - 110.70, ILS RWY 22 - 108.30

I have attached some screenshots showing ILS running on runway 31 and runway 22 and have signed the screenshots.

You may have made some changes to the simulator database, although scenery takes precedence. Perhaps you have an additional Bratislava add-on installed, or a region of Slovakia.
But I can assure you that ILS works in my project, the frequencies are correct, and when landing on ILS, planes enter strictly in the center of the runway.

Please login to display this image.

Entschuldigung. Da hab ich mich wohl falsch ausgedrückt. Ich meinte bei der Flugplanung in der Worldmap kann ich keine Landebahn auswählen.

In LittleNavMap werden komischerweise gar keine Prozeduren angezeigt (gleiche Datenbank von MSFS).

Das einzige Addon in der Nähe ist LOWW.

59 minutes ago, Sualk1712 said:

Entschuldigung. Da hab ich mich wohl falsch ausgedrückt. Ich meinte bei der Flugplanung in der Worldmap kann ich keine Landebahn auswählen.

In LittleNavMap werden komischerweise gar keine Prozeduren angezeigt (gleiche Datenbank von MSFS).

Das einzige Addon in der Nähe ist LOWW.

Yes, I understand you.

I didn't pay attention to it.
I never make flight plans in the MFS menu.
I will edit the configuration file and write in it the ILS, VOR / DME, NDB frequencies. After editing, it will be possible to create a flight plan from the simulator menu.
In LittleNavMap, I can make a flight plan and in the simulator itself, all navigation aids in Bratislava work.

I will look into this issue and I think that before the end of the winter holidays I will immediately prepare an update. It will be the beginning or middle of January.
Sorry for this oversight and thank you for buying Bratislava!

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Sualk1712 said:

Entschuldigung. Da hab ich mich wohl falsch ausgedrückt. Ich meinte bei der Flugplanung в der Worldmap kann ich keine Landebahn auswählen......

This shortcoming has been corrected. Now it is possible to select Approaches in the simulator menu when performing IFR flights. All runways are present and operating ILS.

I will prepare an update literally tomorrow, but I will send it to Aerosoft after the Christmas holidays, which was the opportunity to prepare updates.

Excuse me again.

• Thanks 1

• 2 months later...

Hallo. Die Arrival Routen (STAR) und Landeanflüge können in der Worldmap nun ausgewählt werden. Jetzt habe ich festgestellt, dass die SID nicht angezeigt werden.

Good afternoon

Please check if you have the version update installed
v1.0.1.
It shows all SID, STAR for me.

For information, I plan to finish work on the Bratislava helipads at the end of May and will do another update for the airport, which will include the addition of helicopter launches on the territory of the airport and several city buildings near runway 04. Perhaps more small points will be corrected.

• Thanks 1

Everything works on my computer, I can choose when drawing up a flight plan SID for departure and STAR for arrival.
In the screenshot, I chose runway 04 SID NIT1Z when departing from Bratislava.

Please check, when you make a flight plan, do you choose IFR flight in the menu?
After the above remark in December, I immediately made changes and sent it to the publisher.
 As far as I understand V1.0.1, this is an updated version.
In any case, I'll clarify. More precisely, I can't tell you, since I have all the flight plan data displayed on my computer and I can select SID and STAR.