Berlin update preview (released)

Hi, I bought EDDB in the MSFS Marketplace. Are there any chance to get the update from Aerosoft. Usally in the marketplace it tooks more then 2 mounth to get the updatze. Very bad.

Roland

• Deputy Sheriffs
3 hours ago, Hor1463 said:

Hi, I bought EDDB in the MSFS Marketplace. Are there any chance to get the update from Aerosoft. Usally in the marketplace it tooks more then 2 mounth to get the updatze. Very bad.

Roland

Sorry to have to say it, but there's no way to get an update outside the Marketplace for content purchased through the Marketplace. You'll simply have to wait for the update to make its way through the checks needed by the Marketplace in-processing and then become available. And getting an update file from a "friend" won't work either, as all Marketplance content is encrypted and a patch file won't overwrite or change the Marketplace version.

This long lag between general release and Marketplace releases has caught the attention of Microsoft, and they're working to improve the process.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• Aerosoft

As Herman said, this is really a major issue for us (and other publishers) and is being discussed at the highest level.

A product like our North Sea Landmarks is perfect for the Marketplace and was sent to Microsoft in early December. All our marketing was done in December, but unfortunately, the product is not yet available on the Marketplace and we have no idea when it will be. 

Of course, we prefer people buying this on our shop as that makes us (and the dev) the most money, but we fully understand people prefer the ease of use that an in-game shop offers. However, we have a lot of time spent on our own system and it is now about as easy as the Marketplace as long as you are an existing customer. And it offers you ALL of our projects and the latest updates without any delay. If we have new files you have them as well. No delays, support via us.

• Like 3

mhmm, that intersting. I bought mounth ago on the marketplace the inibuild scenery of EGLL. After the new update I get a download file from inibuild with the new version of EGLL. So it is possible to do it this way.

Roland

Good morning, additional to my last post, I tell you, that the only thing I have to do for inbuild, I have to send the a screenshot of the marcetplace screen where they can see, that I owned the EGLL Scenery. For me it is clear now, that I never ever buy anything in the MSFS Marcetplace again.

Roland

vor 18 Stunden schrieb Herman:

Sorry to have to say it, but there's no way to get an update outside the Marketplace for content purchased through the Marketplace. You'll simply have to wait for the update to make its way through the checks needed by the Marketplace in-processing and then become available. And getting an update file from a "friend" won't work either, as all Marketplance content is encrypted and a patch file won't overwrite or change the Marketplace version.

This long lag between general release and Marketplace releases has caught the attention of Microsoft, and they're working to improve the process.

When Microsoft or Asobo really would make any checks before approving them, we wouldn't see the tons of scam add-ons in Marketplace. They simply can't handle the amount of stuff getting sent.

There simply no quality control unfortunately 

• Aerosoft
3 hours ago, Hor1463 said:

Good morning, additional to my last post, I tell you, that the only thing I have to do for inbuild, I have to send the a screenshot of the marcetplace screen where they can see, that I owned the EGLL Scenery. For me it is clear now, that I never ever buy anything in the MSFS Marcetplace again.

Roland

It is good to know IniBuilds does that. We are unable to offer that service as it would require a LOT of manual labor. It would mean having to check the validity of the order, entering the customer into our system etc.  

Thanks for your answer. The vadilitiy of the order was checked by inibuild via the screenshot and a screenschot of my marketplace MS order. I bought a lot of aircraft and airports via aerosoft over the last 20 years and I am still in your system.

Roland

Here's the changelog (there's actually more, this very has been trimmed down to the more noticeable features):

NEW: Now compatible with Xbox!
NEW: Dense animated custom ground traffic with applicable lights and sounds!
NEW: Apron E extension with new parking positions E21-E35 including static GPUs
NEW: Apron A extension with new parking positions A13-A19
NEW: Honeywell VDGS systems (requires Aerosoft VDGS driver)
NEW: New Terminal 1 landside model
NEW: Switched off Terminal 5 (formerly SXF terminal) lights etc. as it will not be re-opened
NEW: Animated people added to the terminals
NEW: Static aircraft (mainly around maintenance areas)
NEW: Aprons and taxiways now show more signs of usage since the airport has been opened.
NEW: Skydiving center VFR object (07L approach)
NEW: New Easyjet maintenance hangar
NEW: New Hotel building at airport plaza behind main terminal
NEW: New tower model with interiors
NEW: Container offices structure between main apron and tower
NEW: Bast fences around tower
NEW: Perimeter fences around the whole airport
NEW: More vehicle parking positions for better compatibility with GSX
NEW: Added fuel station custom model inside 25L approach
NEW: Added spotter location south of south runway with people and cars
NEW: Easter egg :)
UPDATED: Huge update of ground layout with many little details changed
UPDATED: More parked cars around airport
UPDATED: Improved texture resolution for most buildings
UPDATED: Improved performance: All models have LODs now
UPDATED: Fixed night illumination and detail of apron lights + collision barriers
UPDATED: Position of stand designator signs + added collision barriers
UPDATED: New Wigwag models
UPDATED: Taxiway guidance at main apron updated to have "virtual courts" (road crossing the apron in the north can now be crossed at one location only, has in-concrete flashlights at stop bars)
UPDATED: Stand positions for less collisions with static equipment
UPDATED: More realistic interior lighting of main terminal
UPDATED: All taxisigns updated to reflect the current apron/taxiway layout
UPDATED: Taxisigns now cause light on the surrounding terrain
UPDATED: Removed default road overlays within airport perimeter
UPDATED: Gave apron spotlights a nice bloom effect for more realism
FIXED: Renamed Gate A23 to A11 and A24 to A12
FIXED: Airstairs can now be requested via ATC at gates with no jetways connected to them
FIXED: Updated gate names with A/B/C appendix (e.g. B0702 to B07B as in real world)
FIXED: Removed default road lightdots on airside/apron
FIXED: Terminal sign for B14 was duplicated, B15 missing -> now fixed
FIXED: Transparencies for some airport type designators along stop markers
FIXED: Smoothed some bumpy terrain around bridges and terminal landside

• Like 8
  • Upvote 3

vor 9 Stunden schrieb Sasa:

Back to topic: For those that haven't seen it yet, here's the video:

Did I just get goose bumps? Maybe...

So looking forward to see my local airport, workplace and hometown shine in new splendour *.*

• Like 1

Hopefully I'm not too quick: According to the Aerosoft Shop, version 2 is now available. Unfortunately, however, not for me. The Aerosoft Updater does not show me the update to V2. Can anyone confirm this or does anyone have a solution for me?

vor 12 Minuten schrieb Er!k:

Just got the update here, including a VDGS update.

Probably via AerosoftOne, not via the Aerosoft Updater? I bought the scenery via the Flightsim.com store and therefore do not have access via AerosoftOne. Of course I don't want to buy the scenery again via the Aerosoft Shop. I have just contacted the helpdesk about this. The only problem is that it will probably take years until the solution is found and I actually receive the update...

• Aerosoft
11 minutes ago, SebStep91 said:

Probably via AerosoftOne, not via the Aerosoft Updater? I bought the scenery via the Flightsim.com store and therefore do not have access via AerosoftOne. Of course I don't want to buy the scenery again via the Aerosoft Shop. I have just contacted the helpdesk about this. The only problem is that it will probably take years until the solution is found and I actually receive the update...

Flightsim.com should have access to the files today.

-----------

Product released.

• Thanks 1