Berlin update preview (released)

Lights out at Terminal 5 (formerly SXF) :(

Apparently the managing board has decided last November to keep the old airport terminal closed forever after the pandemic since they don't expect to need it anytime soon.
Source:
https://aviation.direct/en/ber-terminal-5-wird-dauerhaft-geschlossen

Please login to display this image.

vor einer Stunde schrieb Sasa:

Regarding landside of Terminal 1 there will be a slight improvement with the next version:

Well that looks like the BER, thanks for improving it, Sasa...

I read on a Microsoft Flightsimulator SDK forum that with SU12 we get the possibility for more than one working jetway per gate. If this is right, will this then be implemented in this product? Because in the near future we probably will get more and more Widebodys that can use more than on jetway.

• Aerosoft
4 hours ago, NKNA77 said:

I read on a Microsoft Flightsimulator SDK forum that with SU12 we get the possibility for more than one working jetway per gate. If this is right, will this then be implemented in this product? Because in the near future we probably will get more and more Widebodys that can use more than on jetway.

We'll see when we get SU12 and the SDK that we need. At this moment we have neither.

• Like 1

I wish there is update for the same Bradenburg airport for use of FSX to reflect completion of the construction of this new airport.  Smiling  Unless all of you tell me that the FSX version of Bradenburg includes completion of the construction of this airport.

Regards,

Aharon

• Aerosoft
1 hour ago, Aharon said:

I wish there is update for the same Bradenburg airport for use of FSX to reflect completion of the construction of this new airport.  Smiling  Unless all of you tell me that the FSX version of Bradenburg includes completion of the construction of this airport.

I am sorry but development for FSX stopped in 2017. We gladly do that update if you would pay for it, but there are simply not enough customers. 

Development of nearly all P3D development stopped in 2020. 

23 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

I am sorry but development for FSX stopped in 2017. We gladly do that update if you would pay for it, but there are simply not enough customers. 

Development of nearly all P3D development stopped in 2020. 

Very understandable, as far as I know, Lockheed also stopped development for P3D. However, how are your plans towards X-Plane 12? Is it possible to streamline a process of converting MSFS projects to XP12?

• Aerosoft
9 hours ago, mikkel said:

Very understandable, as far as I know, Lockheed also stopped development for P3D. However, how are your plans towards X-Plane 12? Is it possible to streamline a process of converting MSFS projects to XP12?

I am far from an export on that, but I think it just gotten a bit easier to convert to XP12. It is being discussed with some teams.

21 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

I am sorry but development for FSX stopped in 2017. We gladly do that update if you would pay for it, but there are simply not enough customers.    Development of nearly all P3D development stopped in 2020. 

Shalom Mathijs!!!

First of all, I would like to wish you and your staff best of New Years.  Happy New Year to you and your staff.

Second of all, I know that Aerosoft stopped development for FSX in year 2017. I just said I wished.  That is all.  It is just wishful thinking for me. It is NOT NOT request to have Aerosoft update the Brandesburg airport for FSX use.  I just expressed my wish knowing that it will not happen.  Smiling.

Smiling

Wishing you and Aerosoft most successful and most prosperous year 2023.

Regards,

Aharon

• Like 1

Am 17.1.2023 um 08:42 schrieb Sasa:

Lights out at Terminal 5 (formerly SXF) :(

Apparently the managing board has decided last November to keep the old airport terminal closed forever after the pandemic since they don't expect to need it anytime soon.
Source:
https://aviation.direct/en/ber-terminal-5-wird-dauerhaft-geschlossen

Kinda sad :(

May I add that the markings for Gate 61 got replaced completely. Also 65 is not being used. Markings are still there, but the taxiline for N1 has been crossed out with a yellow cross. I believe an airplane wing mock up for deicing training is now being stored there.

• Thanks 2

On 1/27/2023 at 7:55 PM, Danno1502 said:

May I add that the markings for Gate 61 got replaced completely. Also 65 is not being used. Markings are still there, but the taxiline for N1 has been crossed out with a yellow cross. I believe an airplane wing mock up for deicing training is now being stored there.

Thanks for this information. Do you have photos or know a place where the latest changes have been documented?

The changes regarding N1 being crossed out are not yet visible at latest Eurocontrol charts.

Bests,

Sascha

1 hour ago, Sasa said:

Thanks for this information. Do you have photos or know a place where the latest changes have been documented?

The changes regarding N1 being crossed out are not yet visible at latest Eurocontrol charts.

Bests,

Sascha

https://aip.dfs.de/basicIFR/2023JAN26/pages/94761D18D55052832DF5ED4EFDDEF9AF.html

https://aip.dfs.de/basicIFR/2023JAN26/pages/76189B781EFB7F68E10ED5930A97376A.html

These should help

• Thanks 2

vor 4 Stunden schrieb Sasa:

Bests,

Sascha

N1 being crossed out might just be temporary then. I am very sorry for the confusion.

Thanks! Interesting that the former parking positions 28-30 are now marked as "under construction". Let's see which surprises are expecting us there. :)

• Thanks 1

Hello Sasa,

i just saw the video by aviationLads for the upcoming update. As I´m working on that airport for many years now, I just found some mistakes you may be able to fix before release. So actually the old "Lufthansa Bombardier Aviation Services" lettering doesn´t exist anymore because the company moved into the southern located old airberlin hangar (Harder&Partner). There is also no logo on the new easyJet maintenance facility (no idea if planned in the future). 

Greetings from BER

• Thanks 1

According to a post by AviationLads on Youtube, the V2 is now available for existing users of the Berlin scenery. Can anyone confirm this? From my point of view this is not true. I have started the Aerosoft updater. However, no update is shown to me. Could it be that the update is only available via Aerosoft One? I don't have access to it because I didn't buy the scenery directly from Aerosoft.

vor 5 Stunden schrieb SebStep91:

According to a post by AviationLads on Youtube, the V2 is now available for existing users of the Berlin scenery. Can anyone confirm this? From my point of view this is not true. I have started the Aerosoft updater. However, no update is shown to me. Could it be that the update is only available via Aerosoft One? I don't have access to it because I didn't buy the scenery directly from Aerosoft.

Feb 23rd apparently… :)