Bravo (Throttles) Issue

Hello there,

I have an issue when I set the top left knob to Altitude in that the autopilot either engages or dis-engages and this happens on every profile that I have.

I have checked in the configurator and can not see anything obvious as to why this happens.

Does anyone have any ideas as to how I can solve this please?

If more information is required then please ask?

Thanks in advance

Dave

• Aerosoft

Hi,

What simulator is in use ? 

What plane/addon is in use ?

What are the knob assignments ?

What profile (if applicable) did you load in the configurator ? 

Thank you.

Hello,

Simulator is P3Dv5.3

Plane is Aerosoft A320

Knob Assignments are Selector ALT - Event = FCU_SEL_ALT - Variable1 = FCU_SELECTOR, string Value= ALT - Repeat Activation = Off

Profile is AS_HONEYCOMB_P3DV5_V2 taken from the download section

Thanks

Dave 

Hello, 

The buttons from 17 to 21 light up then go out as I rotate the rotary selector.

I must also add that the knob appears to be very sensitive in that as I select the ALT position the button light in the Test utility will sometimes remain on

Thanks

• Aerosoft

Well, on each position of the rotary one of the leds from 17 to 21 must lit and remain lit without any user intervention such as wiggling.

I guess your unit has a problem. 

If you are located in EU, please open a ticket

with our support system

https://helpdesk.aerosoft.com/hc/

• 1 month later...

Dave Eastwood, did you ever solve your problem? I have a similar problem.

I am flying a Carenado TBM850 in P3Dv4. I purchased this plane for use in FSEconomy. I recently purchasec the Honeycomb Alpha Yoke and Bravo Throttle. For the life of me, I cannot get the G1000 to show a change in altitude when using the rotaries on the Bravo Throttle Quadrant. With the left knob in ALT, there is no response to the rotary on the right. In the Honeycomb Configurato for P3DV4, the Increase on the autopilot rotary has 5 conditions with the condition-link set to OR. For Condition 1, the condition is FCU:_SELECTOR,string with Value ALT and Variable AP_ALT_VAR_INC with value 100. Does ANYONE know why this doesn't work?

I don't have a problem with the left rotary switch. The light will say on when the the FCU_SELECTOR is in the ALT position.

Hello Thomas,

In a word....no

The vendor I purchased the Bravo Throttle from sent it back to Aerosoft who deemed it unrepairable.

Unfortunately the vendor failed to inform me of this until I chased them up yesterday.

They offered me a store credit note but did not have any Bravo systems in stock which was not ideal.

I have since had a full refund and purchased another Bravo system from another vender.

Thanks.

• Aerosoft
34 minutes ago, Dave Eastwood said:

Hello Thomas,

In a word....no

The vendor I purchased the Bravo Throttle from sent it back to Aerosoft who deemed it unrepairable.

Unfortunately the vendor failed to inform me of this until I chased them up yesterday.

They offered me a store credit note but did not have any Bravo systems in stock which was not ideal.

I have since had a full refund and purchased another Bravo system from another vender.

Thanks.

Might I suggest buying it from us? We are the importers, we have the repair services, we have the knowledge.

1 hour ago, SimWare said:

Dave, just check the selector of the new unit, then.

Best regards.

Yeah, that will be the first thing I check.

On side note, the vendor told me that they had sent it back for warranty repair but that it could not be repaired which seems a bit strange, would that have been to Aerosoft or Honeycomb?

I have DM'd you with the name of the vendor.

Cheers

• Aerosoft

Hi,
There is no TBM850 profiles n our download database yet.
I made some research for you and this is the closest I could find : 

• Upvote 1

SimWare - thanks for checking. I have a profile that almost works. I can't seem to get the ALT to work with the INC-DEC knob. I have a Carenado 182 with a G1000 and the ALT functions as expected. There is something different about the TBM850.

• 2 months later...

Greetings all.   Bravo throttle , the 7 switches are not recognized in windows joystick configuration tool.  All other switches and flap/gear work fine.  Any suggestions? Win 11 and p3dv5.3  Thank you

• Aerosoft

If you mean the rocker switches, this is normal as they are above #32. 

The Windows utility "sees" up to 32 only.

However, they are assignable in the Honeycomb Configurator. 

Regards.