Becoming a tester

Jacobwhitty

Dear Aerosoft Team,

I am writing to express my interest in becoming a beta tester for the Aerosoft flight simulator. As a passionate and experienced pilot, I am confident in my ability to provide valuable feedback and help improve the overall quality of the simulator.

I have been flying for over 10 years and have a deep understanding of aviation principles and procedures. In addition, I have a strong background in software testing and have participated in several beta testing programs in the past. I have a keen eye for detail and am able to identify and report bugs and issues effectively.

I am excited about the opportunity to be part of the development process for the Aerosoft flight simulator and contribute to its success. In addition to testing the software, I am also willing to give ideas and suggestions for improving the addons to make them more desirable for users of the simulator.

I am confident that my skills and experience make me a strong candidate for this position and I look forward to the opportunity to join the team. Thank you for considering my application.

Sincerely, Jacob Whitty