Aerosoft A330 ECAM Area still dark and blurry FD's

I had this issue with the smaller busses and corrected it by going to the Aerosoft folder,simobjects,airplanes opening the texture folder of the said plane and deleting the texture file AIRBUS_VC_MAINPANEL,the plane will then use the default texture for that plane,as i said this worked for me in the smaller busses not sure about the A330.

• Like 1

vor 6 Stunden schrieb firstcaptainjones:

I had this issue with the smaller busses and corrected it by going to the Aerosoft folder,simobjects,airplanes opening the texture folder of the said plane and deleting the texture file AIRBUS_VC_MAINPANEL,the plane will then use the default texture for that plane,as i said this worked for me in the smaller busses not sure about the A330.

Thanks! I've been asking this question twice and I sadly got no replies anymore. It seems it's the liveries that cause the problem because they got their own texture of the MAINPANEL and they use the darker one. I can't just delete it from the livery because the registration of the airplane is on it, so I guess I'll need to photoshop it.

Am 9.12.2022 um 11:45 schrieb firstcaptainjones:

Thats the downside to it,you wont have the registration of the plane,but you will have a cockpit with correct textures.

I managed to get the registration by copying the file with the correct texture and copying the registration over