Problems with automatic navigation and holding patterns

Hi, I haven't flown the CRJ700 for a few months, and during a flight I did today, the plane had difficulty following the specified route with Autopilot and Nav mode.
Especially when making a turn at a waypoint, the plane has difficulty aligning to the route and starts to oscillate for a while, before recovering the trajectory.
Sometimes it also flies parallel to the trajectory or also starts to turn very early before reaching the waypoint. Is this normal? Because in the end the trajectories do not end up being straight between two waypoints, but deformed.

Also the holding circuits, there is no way to follow them according to the FMS. Drop and parallel entries are not executed by the aircraft. The plane follows a random trajectory. The direct entries are not followed precisely by the plane either.

After all this time, I think this should all be fixed.

Let's see if this can be improved.

Thank you.

Hello,

Today I have made a hold pattern at the "BARBO" waypoint in Spain, at flight level 15000 feet and 240 Kias indicated speed; inbound heading 020. As can be seen in the images, the plane has circled and at no time has it passed over "Barbo".

I do not know what it could be.
Thank you very much.

Please login to display this image.

Also, I have made two holding patterns on the vor "LLE" in Spain.
The first (in green in the images) at 8000 feet and 210 kias, inbound heading 316. But instead of doing a holding of 136-316, the plane has done a 118-298.
The second (in yellow in the images) at 4000 feet and 210 kias, inbound heading 312. But instead of doing a holding of 132-312, the plane has done a 078-258.

Let's see if there is a solution. Thank you very much.

Also, the plane has trouble doing the SID BARBO1C of LEDA, specifically the trajectory oscillates mainly with the DME arc.

It is also observed in the image that the turns in the waypoints cause oscillations in the navigation, and thus the plane has difficulty following a straight line.

Let's see if there is a solution. Thank you very much.

• 2 weeks later...

hello same bug for me, almost impossible to do proper holds.

here hold at SKCL

this is what happens in the cockpit

here is the trajectory

first turn is almost okeyishh rest is ....

Aslo you can see a new nav line on the MFD that appeared linked to another far waypoint.

thx, i hope it's going to be looked at

ah yep indeed, what's concerning while reading your post is that they're stating they can't reproduce on their side, i'm wondering how, it's happening in every flight to me.

I've also reported two other bugs, no comments at the moment, but also reproduced every flight.

• 5 months later...
On 12/21/2022 at 8:42 PM, Muds said:

hello same bug for me, almost impossible to do proper holds.

here hold at SKCL

this is what happens in the cockpit

here is the trajectory

first turn is almost okeyishh rest is ....

Aslo you can see a new nav line on the MFD that appeared linked to another far waypoint.

thx, i hope it's going to be looked at

same exact issues still going on.