Is This Corrupted Scenery Due To Manhattan Scenery

jfri

I have aerosoft Manhattan scenery. After taking of from KEWR and turning right towards Manhattan I see cranes and roads in the water. I tried the FAQ suggestion to disable other closeby third party scenery but the problem was the same. I use UT USA and Canada and FSGenesis mesh.

post-1195-1207938692_thumb.jpg

post-1195-1207938710_thumb.jpg

Hello Jfri,

I would say that the problem may be a conflict between UT USA and Manhattan, but it seems a way away from the scenery.

Manhattan changes the default scenery in the area, but UT also changes the whole coastline etc of the USA, so any scenery near the coast may suffer.

Did you check with the developer of UT to see if he has made a compatibility patch, he hs done many for 3rd party sceneries.

Hello Jfri,

I would say that the problem may be a conflict between UT USA and Manhattan, but it seems a way away from the scenery.

Manhattan changes the default scenery in the area, but UT also changes the whole coastline etc of the USA, so any scenery near the coast may suffer.

Did you check with the developer of UT to see if he has made a compatibility patch, he hs done many for 3rd party sceneries.

I found no specific patch for that. I only have a utility called qlr4put where you are supposed to disable a checkmark if you got aerosoft Manhattan. But that I had already done. I also got the latest 1.3 UT Usa

Hello Jfri,

I believe we haven't had many reports if any of this issue before.

I knew there was a problem between the freeware FsGenesis Landclass and Manhattan.

But looking at your pictures again it seems to be some distance from the actual Manhattan Scenery.

I have UT USA installed and will check to see what it looks like as I dont have Manhattan installed at the moment

so can compare.

Hello Jfri,

I'm afriad to say its not a problem with Manhattan.

But either a problem with the default scenery or after UT USA is installed.

I have exactly the same problem without Manhattan being installed.

Crane1.jpg

Crane2.jpg