FSDG's Landmarks of Germany Lower Saxony and Bremen (Niedersachsen and Bremen) having conflicting scenery elements

Pete76

Good morning :)

I don't know if that's been reported already, but owners of FSDG's "Landmarks of Germany Lower Saxony and Bremen" will have to deactivate the offshore windparks (like "Nordsee One" et al) to not have duplicate wind turbines showing up. As of yet I have no idea which files have to deactivated, but they're found in the FSDG-GLX_Ni/Scenery folder in the Community Folder. Needless to say, that messing with these files could stop the scenery from working properly.

Cheers,

Peter

• Like 1

I can state that it works.

FSDG-scenery has to be moved to the bottom with the MSFS reorder tool in the general options.

Please find more information here:

Just make sure, that Aerosoft North Sea has even higher priority, as FSDG or any other add-on. This means, the North Sea has to go on the bottom of all.

@Mathijs Kok Maybe this "reorder" hint could be something for your next update of you product documentation.

Have a great sim-weekend, you all!

• Upvote 1

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

• Herman locked this topic