Navigation German sector

Hi Mathijs,

I tried to fly my first missions. From the charts above which I sent you I planned to fly to Meerwind S/O (EDYM), HelWin A (EDYH) but I cannot find them in the Manual. Only Amrumbank West which is north of the the other two`s. So my question are these not in the scenery package and second question if I choose the ICAO Code for Amrumbank (EDYA) it shows me an airfield but not Amrumbank. So how can I search for them in the GPS/GTN? Thx

Mark

• Thanks 1

• Aerosoft

The Meerwind windpark does not have a helipad in our database. 

Will need to check on HelWin because it is not in our database but I see it does exist.

Amrumbank (D18-A) is in my databases listed as not having a NDB. 

Thanks for the comment, will research those issues.  Keep in mind that any database is snapshot in time. If a helipad is not certified because of work being done (or even a single fire extinguisher missing) it will not be in the database.

• Upvote 1

vor 9 Minuten schrieb Mathijs Kok:

The Meerwind windpark does not have a helipad in our database. 

Will need to check on HelWin because it is not in our database but I see it does exist.

Amrumbank (D18-A) is in my databases listed as not having a NDB. 

Thanks for the comment, will research those issues.  Keep in mind that any database is snapshot in time. If a helipad is not certified because of work being done (or even a single fire extinguisher missing) it will not be in the database.

Thx for the quick reply!