Sales on affiliated shops / marketplace

vor 20 Minuten schrieb Gstove:

Will the marketplace submission be for both Xbox and PC? 

Mathijs told me yesterday, that it's already in the pipeline of MSFS Marketplace. It's on Microsoft to set the release date.

But of you read the dev updates by MS (Thursdays on MSFS homepage), you'll get first hand information.

15 minutes ago, OrtiMai said:

Mathijs told me yesterday, that it's already in the pipeline of MSFS Marketplace. It's on Microsoft to set the release date.

But of you read the dev updates by MS (Thursdays on MSFS homepage), you'll get first hand information.

The dev updates just tell you what’s already been released each week, the post above mine tells us it’s already “in the pipeline of msfs marketplace” , I was just asking if the marketplace submission was for both Xbox AND PC or just PC.

I’m asking as initially  it was suggested there might be a staggered PC and then Xbox marketplace release.

vor 1 Minute schrieb Gstove:

The dev updates just tell you what’s already been released each week, the post above mine tells us it’s already “in the pipeline of msfs marketplace” , I was just asking if the marketplace submission was for both Xbox AND PC or just PC.

I’m asking as initially  it was suggested there might be a staggered PC and then Xbox marketplace release.

Yes, you're correct, it's staggered. But not because of Aerosoft, but because of MS taking so long to give approval.

1 hour ago, Mathijs Kok said:

No, it will be PC only at the start. When that is released we can test on Xbox/cloud to be sure it will not cause issues. 

Thanks for the info  Mathijs! 

I know you were frustrated by the whole static aircraft Xbox situation but hopefully as N sea is quite different and just loads of objects there won’t be any issues for Xbox. 

Either way I can’t wait to get it on Xbox and check it all out. 

vor 2 Stunden schrieb Mathijs Kok:

No, it will be PC only at the start. When that is released we can test on Xbox/cloud to be sure it will not cause issues. 

Okay sorry. Then I misinterpreted this.

• 1 month later...

Hi Mathijs any news on marketplace release for Xbox? 

When it arrives in marketplace will it definitely still just be for PC initially or will possibly be for both pc and Xbox or don’t you know yet? 

• 5 weeks later...
On 1/23/2023 at 9:48 AM, Mathijs Kok said:

When it arrives on the Marketplace (and we have zero idea when that is) it should be on all three platforms (PC/Cloud/Xbox).

Has it been submitted for release? (i.e. is it waiting for ms approval only?). I can't find it in the ms store and I like to have my dlc's centralized when possible. (I'm on pc)

• 1 month later...

And it’s awesome! 

I thought it was going to come to marketplace for pc only first? What a pleasant surprise when it appeared for both pc and Xbox last night, it’s a great product really enjoying checking out all the new stuff everywhere!