My roll instability on dep and app fixed

Crabby

Since SU10, I started to notice on the CRJ, Fenix, PMDG and Maddog, a lot of roll instability/touchiness which was driving me nuts.  I had originally chalked it up to SU10 changes.  However, the real issue FOR ME was FSRealistic.  I had never looked at it because I thought it to be a camera only mod.  What I discovered was a new feature in the program called Low Alt Turbulence.  It was selected ON in all the downloaded profiles I tried.  The feature actually says it is a beta feature.  Turning this off improved hand flying all of my aircraft during departure and approach.  

What I was experiencing was a tendency for the aircraft to over control in one direction or another while I was inputting normal control movement.  I would make a slight roll right to line up with the centerline and the aircraft would roll WAY right, causing a left roll correction which would then roll WAY left.   I did not notice much difference in pitch control but that could have been because I was fighting the roll so much.  Either way, turning off this FSRealistic feature returned everything to normal.

Thought I would share the experience in case anyone else is seeing similar behavior AND are using FSRealistic. 

• Thanks 3