Autofeather/prop governor/beta range tests not working?

In the manual (v1.02) on page 68, four tests are described:

Autofeather test;

Propeller governor test;

Beta range test;

Power lever switch test.

None but the last of these tests seem to be working as expected in the manual.

Autofeather test - expected behavior:

"Autofeather arm" light turns on when torque > 20 psi and autofeather test switch is turned on.

Pulling back one of the levers, prop will be feathered.

Actual behavior:
Arm light never comes on, prop isn't feathered when the power lever is pulled back.

Propeller governor test - expected behavior:

When propeller governor/overspeed test switch is on, nP will should not go above ~70%.

Actual behavior:

nP goes up to 100%.

Beta range test - expected behavior:

If beta range test switch is on, propeller pitch will not actually go into beta range and the beta range lights and backup disarmed lights will flash.

Actual behavior: prop pitch does go into beta range, and the lights stay illuminated continously.

Am I doing something wrong here? Has this never been modelled or is this a bug?

I don’t believe it was ever modeled unfortunately. Even the switch tooltips have (INOP) at the end when you hover over them. Which kinda sucks because it’d be cool to see and learn how those functions work.

I feel like this would technically be an airworthiness snag that would ground an aircraft…but it is flight sim, so I guess you can ignore the beta/autofeather/governor tests and hope that the sim doesn’t throw you a random curveball and fail your engine for some reason.

7 hours ago, amahran said:

I don’t believe it was ever modeled unfortunately. Even the switch tooltips have (INOP) at the end when you hover over them. Which kinda sucks because it’d be cool to see and learn how those functions work.

I feel like this would technically be an airworthiness snag that would ground an aircraft…but it is flight sim, so I guess you can ignore the beta/autofeather/governor tests and hope that the sim doesn’t throw you a random curveball and fail your engine for some reason.

Ah, I use the legacy cockpit interaction system, so I believe I don't have those tooltips. That explains a lot though, thanks for the reply!