Might you consider making the ALT, SPD and HDG knobs controllable by my Thrustmaster Boeing Edition Yoke & TQ?

NoelCP

Somehow PMDG was able to get this to work in the PMDG 737 series, which makes me think there are default locations for these in the SDK, that is for knobs on hardware components with knobs dedicated to these areas.  Thanks in advance for your consideration!  And I just forgot to mention one of them, HDG, does work correctly.

Noel

• Aerosoft

Hi,

These need to be controlled vis the Lvars.

The best is to address Lvars via RPN scripts and assign the scripts with AxisAndOhs. 

Thank you.

• Upvote 2

Just to add.  Without a third-party app like Axis and Ohs, you are limited to what Asobo offers even if there are a myriad of other options available to control and complex aircraft.  EVERY aircraft is released with the ability to be fully controlled.  I would not fly without Axis and Ohs.  If you are only going to get one add on, that is the add on you should get.  I cannot speak to SpadNext but heard similar things about it and I don't use FSUIPC for this stuff.  

• Upvote 3

• Aerosoft
On 10/30/2022 at 12:16 AM, Crabby said:

I would not fly without Axis and Ohs. 

I agree. AxisAndOhs is incredibly powerful and also

extremely simple to use.

You can simply use it as an extension of the standard assignment system of the simulator. 

When you feel comfortable, you can explore the programming capacity allowing

to interface with the internal variables of the addons.